order pvc aadhar card | aadhar card pvc card order | aadhar card status pvc | aadhar pvc card download | aadhar pvc status | pvc card status | aadhar card pvc card status | aadhar card status | track pvc aadhar card by srn number | uidai gov.in | eadhar
PVC Aadhar Card:-
Each citizen in India is given a unique identification number called an Aadhaar by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Aadhaar serves as identification documentation that people can use to get various government services benefits.
What is the PVC Aadhar Card?
Aadhaar cards made of PVC are one solution that tries to make this important document durable and portable. You will be able to reprint your Aadhaar number on a PVC card, according to the most recent version of the Aadhaar card, which is made of polyvinyl chloride and introduced by UIDAI (PVC). Additionally, it is available in a debit card size, which makes it simple to carry in your wallet or purse.
Types of Aadhar
Secure QR code, issue and print dates, and laminated paper. A free Aadhaar letter is sent to new enrollees and those who need biometric updates by mail. The resident can purchase a new copy of the Aadhaar letter from the UIDAI website for Rs. 50 if the original is lost or damaged. Residents receive speed-posted copies of Aadhaar letters.
A secure QR code for offline verification, Issue Date, Download Date, and password are all features of the UIDAI-verified digital format known as eAadhaar. Using their registered mobile number and the UIDAI website, residents can easily obtain their eAadhaar or masked eAadhaar. Only the final four digits of the eAadhaar are visible.
On mobile, users can download the mAadhaar app from UIDAI. The mAadhaar app is available for iOS and Android. It permits owners of Aadhaar cards to carry their CIDR-registered number, personal data, and photo. QR code for offline verification of an Aadhaar number. Like eAadhaar, mAadhaar can be downloaded for free and is automatically generated with every enrollment or update.
Aadhaar PVC Card:-
The most recent version of the Aadhaar that UIDAI has made available is the Aadhaar PVC Card. In addition to being thin and durable, the PVC-based Aadhaar Card has a digitally signed Aadhaar secure QR code, a photograph, and demographic data. For a small fee of Rs. 50, you can purchase it online at uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in by entering your Aadhaar number, Virtual ID, or Enrollment ID. The resident’s registered address receives an expedited mail delivery of the PVC Aadhaar Card.
PVC Aadhar Card Features
- It is highly convenient to carry around because it is small enough to fit in a pocket.
- Its PVC construction makes it durable and strong.
- UIDAI recently added a hologram, a candidate’s ghost image, and an imprinted Aadhaar logo to this PVC edition of Aadhaar.
- It has a cryptographically signed QR code on its surface. In terms of validity and use, it is equivalent to the original Aadhaar card in importance and weight. You must pay a nominal price of 50 INR (Indian Rupees) when ordering a PVC Aadhaar card through the UIDAI webpage.
PVC Aadhar Card Advantages are as follows:-
- It is simple to carry thanks to its new size.
- The use of PVC in the construction offers the structure extra body and durability.
- You can use the hologram and your ghost picture to quickly verify something offline. Additionally, it has an encrypted QR code.
PVC Aadhar Card Order Online
- First, visit the Official website of UIDAI.
- The home page will appear.
- On the homepage, go to my Aadhar section and log in with your details.
- After that, click on the Order PVC Aadhar card option.
- A new page will open.
- On this page, you will find your Aadhar Card details.
- Now, click on the next option and move forward.
- You will be redirected to the payment page.
- An application fee of rupees 50 will be charged.
- Pay the online free and click on the order option to get it ordered.
How to Check the Status of Aadhaar Card Online?
- Visit the UIDAI Aadhaar card’s official website.
- On the homepage, select My Aadhaar.
- A drop-down list will open.
- Now click on the Check Aadhaar Card Update Status.
- A new form page appears.
- On this page, Aadhaar, Service Request, and Captcha code must be entered correctly.
- After entering all the information, click on check status.
- The current status of the PVC Aadhaar Card will be displayed on your screen.
PVC Aadhaar Card Download
- Visit the Official website of UIDAI.
- The home page will open.
- On the homepage, click on the “My Aadhaar” option.
- Choose “Get Aadhaar” and “Download PVC”.
- Your screen will redirect to “Download Aadhaar PVC” again.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number.
- Enter your mobile number.
- After clicking “Send OTP,” enter the OTP on your phone.
- The Aadhaar card preview will be on your screen.
- Now, click “Make Payment” after verifying all the facts.
- Select a payment gateway and make the payment.
- You successfully reprinted your PVC Aadhaar card.
Note:- If you haven’t linked your mobile number to your Aadhaar, you will not get OTP.
Information Needed to Download PVC Card
- Mobile number of applicant
- Aadhaar number
- Enrolment ID
- Virtual ID