Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme | kalaignar urimai thogai website | how to apply magalir urimai thogai | kmut tn gov in magalir urimai thogai status | kmut.tn.gov.in | tnega magalir urimai thogai | magalir urimai thogai website apply online | kmut.tn.gov.in magalir urimai thogai status | tn magalir urimai thogai application status | how to apply kalaignar urimai thogai | how to apply for magalir urimai thogai | 1000 rupees scheme check status | magalir urimai thogai website tamilnadu | magalir urimai thogai application id number | application id for magalir urimai thogai | magalir urimai thogai status check online app | kalaignar magalir urimai scheme official website | kalaignar magalir urimai thogai | kalaignar magalir urimai thogai scheme
The Tamil Nadu government initiated several social programs to help their citizens, including women, children, and farmers. The TN government lists many programs for state welfare in its budget year 2023-24. One of them is the “Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023”.
The government intends to offer some financial assistance to the head of the household by implementing this Scheme. So, in this post, we will go over the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme, how to apply online, the benefits, the deadline, and how to check your status. To learn more about மகளிர் உரிமை தொகை ஸ்செமே, continue reading this post to the end.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023
As we all know, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.K Stalin recently launched a scheme to assist women heads of families. The government has announced the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023, which is commonly known as மகளிர் உரிமை தொகை ஸ்செமே. According to the scheme’s provisions, the TN Government would grant a monthly cash aid of Rs 1000 to Tamil Nadu’s head women. This effort will help about 1 million women in the state.
As a result, the Tamil Nadu government allocated a budget of Rs-7000 crore for this initiative. The administration has scheduled the scheme’s implementation and online/offline registration on September 15, 2023, the anniversary of the late Chief Minister C.N. Annadurai’s birth. The Tamil Nadu government started the scheme as part of the state welfare programs for women’s livelihood. If you want to know how to apply for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023, the TN Government 1000 Rs Scheme, the Application/ Registration Process, Check Status Online, Beneficiary List, and so on, then read the entire post.
|Article About||Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023|
|Scheme Name||மகளிர் உரிமை தொகை ஸ்செமே|
|Initiated by||CM MK Stalin|
|Department||Social Welfare & Women Empowerment Department|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Tamil Nadu (especially head of the Family)|
|Registration Start||15 September 2023|
TN Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Objectives
The main goal of this plan is to give financial help to eligible women in order to enhance their livelihoods, raise their level of life, and inspire them to live in society with self-respect. This wonderful project of the M.K. Stalin Government would be recognized as the Tamilnadu Government’s social justice program initiative. In which nearly 1 crore families receive cash help of 1000 rupees each month.
- Through this project, the government will offer financial assistance to women heads of households in the state.
- Under this scheme, The financial assistance amount is Rs 1000.
- This money will be transferred directly into the bank accounts of the eligible beneficiary women.
- If women in the state make use of the scheme’s benefits, they will become financially strong.
மகளிர் உரிமை தொகை ஸ்செமே Budget
On the occasion of the budget release for 2023-24 at the legislative assembly, MK Stalin, the chief minister of Tamilnadu, announced the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme. Now, citizens of the state are continuously looking for information about this scheme. This scheme is initiated for women’s empowerment. The government provides 1000/- rupees per month to the woman head of the family. According to the government, this financial assistance is a great initiative to improve the life status of women and help them to grow in a modern nice world as responsible women. The government has a located the 7000 crore budget for this scheme in which one million people will be benefited.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Only women household heads of the family will get the financial assistance.
- In this scheme, a lot of categories will be covered such as the elderly, disabled, widows, and single women.
- This financial assistance money is sent by the DBT(Direct Bank Transferred) method by the government.
- The central and state governments employed women can not apply for this scheme.
- Adhar Card
- Domicile Certificate of Tamil Nadu
- Ration Card
- PAN card
- Family Details
- Husband Death Certificate
- Self Declaration Certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank Account
- Mobile number
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Online Apply Procedure
Magalir Urimai Thogai Apply Online step-by-step process is given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Tamilnadu Government.
- A homepage will open on your screen.
- Here go to the scheme section, and search scheme by Beneficiary or Department Wise. You can also search manually.
- Now, the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme will appear.
- Click on it, complete details will appear on your screen.
- Here, click on the Apply Online Link.
- Now, an application form will open on your screen.
- Here, enter all the required details like- Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, etc.
- Then, upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Application Status Check Online
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023 Check Status Online procedures are given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the Tamilnadu Government.
- A Homepage will appear on your screen.
- After that, go to the scheme section.
- Then, click on track your application status.
- Now, enter the application number or application name.
- After that, click on the Track button.
- Now the status of your application will appear on your screen.
- Here, you can check all the information about your application.
In this post, we have given all the important details regarding this scheme as per our knowledge. Still, if you are facing any kind of problem or you want to know any other information about this scheme then you can contact the number given below and can get the solution to your problem.
- Helpline Number:- 044-24351891, 044-25619208
- Phone No:- 2566 5566