universal pass 2023 | universal travel pass download maharashtra | universal pass login | universal travel pass online | mahagov universal pass | e-pass universal pass | universal pass covid download | covid travel pass maharashtra
Universal Travel Pass Download:-
To stop the COVID-19 virus from spreading quickly, many regulations were created in several jurisdictions. The purpose of these recommendations is to stop the Corona infection from spreading. The Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2023 is now accessible online thanks to the state of Maharashtra. Many other states have imitated Maharashtra, which was the first state to employ Universal Travel Pass forms. Numerous individuals around the country have received the two doses of the coronavirus vaccination.
The creation of a Universal Travel Pass is available to people who have taken both doses and are actively engaging in crucial services. In this situation, they will not have any problem getting anywhere. This article will discuss the Universal Travel Pass.
Universal Travel Pass Download
Those who have received all required vaccinations may use a Universal Travel Pass, an electronic pass based on the QR code, to get entry to bus services, airplanes, offices, workplaces, railway stations, and shopping centers. Thus, it makes it easier to travel across Indian states.
You are free to go anywhere you choose as long as you have this pass. In fact, the Railway Department and the government insist that you provide this pass before receiving a ticket. If you can show that you have gotten both doses of the COVID-19 vaccination, you may ask to have this pass made accessible to you. You must be aware of the following information in order to apply for this pass. To obtain your UTP, simply complete the application and send it in.
It has been made very clear by the government and the railway department that anyone without a universal pass would not be given a seat or a ticket. There has been a declaration. The launch of the new Universal Travel Pass may lead to improvements in ticket sales and travel across the state.
|Article About||Universal Travel Pass Download|
|Launched by||Maharashtra State Government|
|Authority||Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department,|
|Purpose||To allow Intrastate as well as Interstate Movement amidst Restrictions|
- During the COVID-19 outbreak, the Universal Pass enables safe travel throughout the nation. Additionally, the Universal Pass ensures that all medical and educational facilities remain open and operational.
- The use of a Universal Pass will do away with any need for physical verification of vaccine recipients.
- E-passes that use QR codes guarantee safer and more convenient travel.
- Under the restrictions of COVID-19, Universal Pass will stop people from traveling with fake identification.
- Passengers will be able to transfer between trains and rickshaws with the Universal Pass.
- Additionally, the Universal Pass will make interstate travel easier by eliminating the need for additional RT-PCR tests.
- Applicant must be a resident of Maharashtra to apply for UTP.
- Only people who work in the healthcare, education, or public service sectors are qualified to apply for UTP.
- You must give the authorities the necessary information if you wish to register for UTP.
- Children are not eligible for UTP.
- Aadhar card
- Government identification Document
- Voter ID Industrial papers
- Registered business, etc.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Mobile number
Universal Travel Pass Online Apply Procedure
- First, visit the website epassmsdma.mahait.org
- On the homepage, click on “Universal Pass for Double Vaccinated Citizens,” Under the “Citizen,” section.
- Now, provide the mobile number that was used while registering for CoWIN.
- Enter the one-time password that was sent to your mobile device.
- It would show details on the applicant’s and their dependents’ COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Now, Proceed to the box labeled “Generate Pass” On the pass.
- Along with the applicant’s information, there will be a space for them to upload a photo of themselves.
- Upload your image here.
- Finally, click on the “Apply” button.
- A link to download will be included in an SMS that is delivered to the mobile within 48 hours.
- Once you receive the link, make sure to download and save the pass on your mobile device.
UTP Applying Procedure Through Telegram
- First, download the Telegram app from the Google Play store.
- Now, register yourself in this app.
- Then search ‘Mahagov’ from the search bar.
- After that, pick ‘MahaGovUniversalPass’.
- On the next page, click “Start.”
- Next, select “Apply for Universal Pass.”
- On the next page, you must provide your mobile number in order to receive both vaccinations.
- Then, Enter the OTP [One-Time Password] you receive on the registered phone number.
- After that, enter the proper information and click the Verify button.
- Now, all of your information will be presented on the screen.
- First, verify, and then click on Yes.
- Then, select your image from the gallery and click Confirm picture.
- On the next page, the final confirmation will appear, with all pertinent information.
- After all this, click the confirm details button.
- Finally, pick Apply for Universal Pass.