login tamilnilam | tnlandsurvey | tnreginet. gov. in | e district department login | tamilnilam patta chitta | tamilnilam urban | tamilnilam revenue | tnedistrict | tamilnilam login revenue | tamilnilam fmb | patta chitta online | tamilnilam urban login
The Tamil Nadu Government has created “Tamilnilam,” also known as the Tamil Nadu Information System on Land Administration and Management, an official Patta Chitta website. In this post, we will discuss the Tamilnilam Login and Patta Chitta Status. As a result, you may access the Tamilnilam Revenue Portal via the official website @tamilnilam.tn.gov.in. Citizens of Tamil Nadu may use this website to check their complete land information such as Land Transfer Details, Patta Chitta, and others through CSC Login. Additionally, Tamilnadu state government officials may utilize it to execute any land records or transfer requests.
However, in this article, you will learn the Tamilnilam Revenue CSC Login online procedure. In addition, we have provided instructions on how to check the status of your land records (Patta Chitta) online. As a result, all interested parties and portal beneficiaries can continue reading this post. And may obtain the relevant information about the Tamil Nilam Portal 2023.
Tamilnilam Login 2023
The Revenue and Disaster Management Department of the Government of Tamil Nadu is in charge of the TamilNilam website. Tamilnilam is the official portal of Patta Chitta in Tamil Nadu. This portal is created to handle land information such as land transfers and checking land record information online, among other things. Furthermore, individuals may quickly check the land application status and other property facts through this TN Portal.
Because every land information is now available to residents online, it is much easier to maintain track of the land and download the land details. Furthermore, residents of the state are no longer required to attend any government land record department in order to obtain land-related information. Finally, it will save the general population of Tamil Nadu State a significant amount of time and money. Furthermore, the introduction of this site in the land department has increased transparency. And now, there will be less corruption in the state about land or property. Overall, the Tamilnilam Login Portal will benefit the people and the country in a lot of ways.
|Tamil Nilam Login 2023
|Government of Tamil Nadu
|Revenue and Disaster Management Department
|Permanent Citizens of Tamil Nadu
|To Provide all land information
Offered Tamilnilam Services
- Information on several court cases involving revenue and land.
- Tamilnadu Property Tax relates to GCC, TP, ULB, and VP
- TLR and Chitta extract application status and additional information
- Field Measurement Book
- Show the survey number
- eAdangal Crop Management System to check Patta Number at any district
- Rural Chitta Extract and Application Status
- Urban TSLR Extract and Application Status
Tamil Nilam Portal Online Login Procedure
- First, visit the Official Website of the TamilNilam Revenue Department.
- A homepage will open on your screen.
- The login option will be available in the center.
- Here, enter your Username or Password.
- Finally, click on the “Login” button.
- Following this very easy process to log in to the Tamil Nilam Portal 2023.
- First, click on the Link Given Here.
- A page will open on your screen.
- Here enter your CSC Login ID and Password.
- Lastly, click on the login button.
- Follow this procedure to CSC Login at tamilnilam.tn.gov.in.
- Importantly, you can only use this method if you are a CSC(Common Service Center) User.
Check Tamilnilam Application Status Online
- First, click on the Link Given Here.
- A webpage will open on your screen.
- Here, click on the “Status” Button.
- Now a pop-up dialogue box will appear on your screen.
- Here, enter your Application ID.
- Finally, click on the check status option.
- Tamilnilam Online Application Status will appear on the screen.