Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme | karnataka gruha lakshmi yojana | gruha lakshmi scheme application form | Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Eligibility
During the Karnataka 2023 election, the congress leader announced the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme. Under this scheme, financial assistance to the women of the State. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is a flagship program to empower and strengthen the women of the state. It was introduced by the state Congress president D.K. Shivakumar before the 2023 Assembly elections. Under this scheme, financial support of Rs 2000 per month will be provided to women who are the head of their households. Housewives, landless women, and agricultural workers women are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme
Along with this scheme, the Karnataka government will provide free skill development training to the one lakh women of the state, under Shram Shakti Yojana. So that women can become self-sufficient and empowered by learning new skills.
The financial assistance is directly credited to the beneficiary bank accounts, so it is mandatory to have an active bank account to avail of the benefits of this scheme.
|About||Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme|
|Announced by||Congress Party|
|Applied On||20 May 2023|
|Beneficiary||Women of the Karnataka state|
|Objective||To offer financial support to women in the state who are the head of their households.|
|Benefit||2,000 rupees per Month|
|Official Website||Not Started Yet|
|Karnataka Women & Children Welfare Department Offical Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
The objectives of the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme are:
- To empower the woman head of a household in the state.
- To provide monetary assistance of Rs 2000 per month to the beneficiary for day-to-day expenses.
- To provide free skill development so they can learn new skills and be able to earn for their family.
Benefits Of Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Under Griha Lakshmi Scheme, financial assistance of rs 2000 will be provided to the women head of the family.
- Women can use the assistance to meet their basic needs such as food, shelter, clothes, and healthcare. It acts as a safety net for people who are unable to make ends meet.
- Free Skill training will be provided under Shram Shakti Yojana, they will get knowledge and expertise in a particular field.
- Employability and economic potential can be increased by learning new skills. They can obtain better work chances with training.
- This scheme will empower them to be more confident, independent, and self-reliant.
- Women must be permanent residents of the state of Karnataka.
- Applicants must not own any land in order for their Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
- This Scheme will benefit women who fall into the BPL category.
- Government employees are not eligible for the Griha Lakshmi Scheme.
Documents Required For Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Ration Card
- Bank details
- Parivar Register
- Address Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- 2 Passport Size Photos
How To Apply For Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Online?
During the news conference following the election, Congress President declared that the Griha Laxmi Yojana application form would be made available online in order to provide financial support to women.
The Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is a new scheme that was introduced on January 16, 2023, and the application process has not yet begun. You have to wait for a few more months. We will keep you updated as the government delivers information on the scheme. Rest assured that once the application process begins, we will notify you with all required information. Keep an eye on our website for the most recent information.
Other Karnataka Government Scheme
- Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- Karnataka Suvidha Portal
- Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Scheme For Farmers
- Kaushalaya Skill Training Scheme
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.