Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme | Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevana Scholarship Application Form PDF | Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Selection Procedure
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena:- This is for the meritorious student of SC, ST, BC, Minority, EBC, and Kapu communities of Andhra Pradesh who has a dream to pursue higher education in International Universities. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial aid to the students who get admission to the top 200 international universities.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, documents required, benefits, Selection procedure, application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
It is a scholarship scheme started by the government of Andhra Pradesh for the SC, ST, BC, Minority, EBC, and Kapu Students who want to pursue higher education from international universities/ institutes. The fees in the top universities are very high and cracking the entrance exam of such universities is also very tough. So under this scheme, the state government provides financial aid for the tuition fees to those students who got admission to the world’s top 200 universities.
To get the benefits of this scheme, the applicant has to fulfill certain conditions such as the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs8 lakhs. At the time of applying for the AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena scheme, they should have their passport and visa. The age of the applicant should be 35 years or less, etc. We have explained it below in this article.
|About||Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scholarship Scheme|
|Started By||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Concerned Authority||Social Welfare Department, Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
|Beneficiary||SC, ST, BC, Minority, EBC, and Kapu Students Of The State|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of the Scheme
The objectives of the AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scholarship scheme are:
- To help and encourage the meritorious students of SC, ST, BC, Minority, EBC, and Kapu communities who want to pursue higher education from an international university.
- To help needy students of the state who are enrolled in the world’s top 200 universities/ Institutes.
Benefits Of The Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to SC, ST, BC, Minority, EBC, and Kapu students who want to pursue higher education from the top international universities.
- Students who got admission to the world’s top 200 universities are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Students who got admission into the top 100 universities will get a 100% scholarship for their tuition fees and the students who got admission into the top 101 to 200 institutes will get 50% of the tuition fees or Rs50 lakhs whichever is less.
- It helps in empowering their academic and career goals by removing financial conditions.
Courses Offered Under the Program
- MCA, And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scholarship Amount
In February 2023, The Andhra Pradesh government has deposited the first installment under AP Jaganna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme. An amount of ₹19.95 crores as the first installment of financial assistance has been transferred to the 213 beneficiaries
- Under AP Videshi Vidya Deevana Scholarship Scheme, students who are enrolled in the top 100 Institute/Universities will get financial assistance of 100% of the tuition fees
- Students who got enrolled in the 101 to 200 top universities/institutes will get financial assistance of 50% of tuition fees or Rs 50 lakhs whichever is less.
- The financial assistance will be provided to the students in 4 installments
- First Installment: 1st installment will be provided when the student gets an immigration card.
- Second Installment: 2nd installment will be provided after the 1st-semester result.
- Third Installment: 3rd installment will be provided after the 2nd-semester result.
- Fourth Installment: 4th installment will be released when the student successfully completes the 4th/ Final semester and they have to upload the 4th-semester result in the portal.
- In the case of the Ph.D/MBBS course, further installments will be released on the basis of their previous year’s results.
- For Post Graduation Course: Students must have obtained at least 60% marks or equivalent grades in Foundation Degree in Engineering, Management, Pure Science, Agricultural Science, Medical and Nursing Social Science Humanities.
- For Ph.D.: Students must have obtained at least 60% marks or equivalent In PG Courses in Engineering, Management, Pure Science, Agricultural Science, Medical and Nursing Social Science Humanities.
- For MBBS Course: Student must have obtained 60% in an intermediate or equivalent course.
- Applicants have to score a valid grade in TOEFL/ IELTS/ GRE/ GMAT.
- Applicants should get admission to the top 200 universities/institutes ranked by QS World University Ranking.
- Applicants should have a passport and visa before applying for the scheme.
- Selected beneficiaries have to join the university within 6 months of the selection. If students did not join within the given time period then their sanction will automatically get canceled.
- Requests for extending the joining period of the university/institute are not valid, they have to join within the given time period.
- Students can’t change the course for which the scholarship is granted.
- SC, ST, BC, Minority, and EBC students who secured admission to the top 200 universities abroad are eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be less than Rs 8 lakhs.
- The age limit to avail of the benefits of this scheme is 35 years or less.
- The applicant had to score at least 60% in their degree, postgraduate degree, or intermediate.
- This scheme can be used only once in the lifetime of the individual.
- One person from one family can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- At the time of admission, the candidate must possess an Intermediate Certificate/related Graduate Degree for the MBBS program or a Graduate/PG Certificate for PG/Ph.D. Syllabus.
- Postgraduate courses can be divided into two categories: those that last for one year and those that last for one and a half years, both compulsorily.
- Australia, Denmark, United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, Germany, New Zealand, Sweden, Netherlands, France, Russia, USA, Philippines, Kazakhstan, and China (Philippines, Kazakhstan, and China only for medical programs) will be considered for the program.
Document Required For the Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Residence Proof
- Birth certificate
- Nontaxpayer declaration,
- Parents’ Income Certificate
- Admission Fee Receipt
- Document/Certificates related to the courses you are enrolled in, such as MBBS and Ph.D., etc.
- 10th mark sheet
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
How To Apply Online?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the JnanaBhumi Portal.
- On the homepage, below Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena you will get an option for registration click on it.
- Now a new page will open on your screen.
- Now click on the new registration option, if you are already registered then simply login into the portal.
- After registration, an application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the asked documents and click on submit
Offline Application Procedure For The Scheme?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the YSR Navasakam.
- Now download the application from the site or you can download it from the given link.
- Now download it and print it out.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form, attach the document with it, and submit it to the concerned department.
Beneficiary Selection Procedure Of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena
- Since students have to apply for a limited number of seats, the selection process has been made transparent to make it fair and corruption-free.
- The selection will be done by a State Level Screening Committee constituted by the Govt.
- The selection of the beneficiary will be based on the application data and bio-data of the candidate.
- 33% of the seats will be reserved for female candidates (male candidates may be selected for this 33% if a sufficient number of eligible female candidates are not available).
- 3% of the seats will be reserved for specially-abled candidates (other candidates may be selected against this
- 33% if a sufficient number of specially-abled candidates are not available).
|Principal Secretary /Secretary To Government Of Concerned Department||Chairman|
|Secretary, AP State Council Of Higher Education||Member|
|Commissioner, Technical Education||Member|
|Commissioner/ Director Of Concerned Welfare Department||Member-Convenor|
How To Check Scheme Installment Payment Status?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Jnana Bhumi Portal.
- On the home page, click on payment status.
- Enter the year and the bill number.
- Now enter the bill details and click on submit.
- Now the installment payment status will be displayed on your screen.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.