Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Scholarship Apply Online | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Yojana Form
The Government of Andhra Pradesh provides scholarships to socially and economically weaker students of the state. An online portal for the implementation of various scholarship schemes has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Which is called Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scholarship Portal. Through this online portal, the government provides benefits of pre-matric, post-matric, and other scholarship schemes to various students of the state. Today, we are providing your information on Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scholarship Portal through this article.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal 2023
The state government provides scholarships to all SC, ST, BC, and Kapu, EBC students of Andhra Pradesh. The benefit of this scholarship scheme is provided to the state’s permanent residents. Through this online portal, the government provides a scholarship of Rs 5,000 crore to about 17 lakh students of the state every year. On this portal, you will get all the information related to the scholarship provided by the state government.
The main objective of the state government is to provide scholarships to provide equal opportunities for education to all the students in the state. Through this portal, the government aims to provide scholarships with transparency and reduce the processing and issuing time of scholarships, and provide a desk for the delivery of scholarships.
Types Of Scholarship
This online portal has facilities for students to apply for pre-matriculation and post-matriculation and other types of scholarships. The following scholarship has been mentioned on the Jnanabhumi Scholarship online portal.
- Post-matric scholarship
- Pre-matric scholarship
- YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme
The government of Andhra Pradesh offers post-matric scholarship to the students of SC / ST / BC / Minority / Kapu / and EBC community of the state. This scholarship is awarded to all students who study at the post-matriculation or post-secondary level.
- Under this scholarship, all the students who are doing polytechnic / ITI / Degree / above level courses from any government / private / college level in the state can apply.
- Day Scholar students studying in college hostels are also applications.
- 75% attendance of applicant’s student is compulsory.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 2.50 lakhs.
- The applicant’s family should not have more than 10 acres of wet or 25 acres of dry land.
- No member of the applicant’s family should be a government employee or pensioner.
- The applicant should not have a four-wheeler vehicle other than a taxi, tractor, or auto.
For this scholarship, all the students of the state who study from classes 5 to 10 and come from SC / ST / BC / Disabled community. The main objective of the state government is to improve the participation of students in all these classes from classes 5 to 10.
- Only SC / ST / BC / handicapped students can apply for this scholarship.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 2 lakhs.
- Students studying in 9th or 10th grade can also apply from the BC community.
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
Through this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance to students belonging to SC, ST, BC, EBC, minorities, Kapu, and Brahmin communities of the state. Who is unable to pay his coaching fees related to the preparation of Civil Services (including All India Civil Service and State Group Services). 65,000 applications are received every year for this scheme.
Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme
Through this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to students from SC / ST / BC / EBC / Brahmin / Kapu/minority communities to pursue higher studies in reputed universities/institutes abroad. Students selected for this scheme are given a grant of 10 lakh to 15 lakh. To apply to this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than Rs 6.
The following is the required document for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal.
- Residence certificate
- Ration magazine
- Income certificate
- caste certificate
- ID issued by MeSeva
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photo
Mobile phone number
- Email ID
- Previous Year Marksheet
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to the scholarship.
- You now have to click on the option for “Post-Matric Scholarship” on the home page.
- Now you will get the application form.
- After this, you have to download the application form.
- Send the signed copy of the form to the Principal of the college by filling the application form correctly and attaching all the necessary documents.
- Now after verifying your application form, it has to be submitted on the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal. After this, you have to click on submit option.
- You will get information about submitting the application form via SMS.
- After this, you have to go to the Mee Seva portal.
- Now you have your Aadhaar number
- Knowledge Land Application I.D.
- Biometric authentication has to be submitted.
- Only then you will be given the benefit of a scholarship.
Pre Matric Scholarship
- For this, you must first go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on the option “Pre Matric Scholarship” on the home page.
- Then go to the “How to apply” option.
- Now you have to read the information given there and click on apply link.
- Now you will get the application form and fill the application form correctly.
- Upload all the required documents along with the application form
- Now you have to submit the application form to the concerned office.
- Now you will be verified by the concerned child welfare officer.
- Only then will the District Welfare Officer approve the scholarship
How to Check Application Status Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
To check the status of the theJnanabhumi Scholarship Portal application, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on the login option on the home page.
- Now you have to fill in the login ID, key, and captcha code and click on the application status option.
- After this, you will get the status of the application.
Login On The Jnanabhumi Scholarship portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- After that, you have to click on the login option on the home page.
- After opening a new page, you will have to fill in your user ID, password, and captcha code.
- After this, you have to click on the option to sign in.
- You will now be logged in to the portal.
- Toll-Free Number- 08645274025
- PMU- 08645274029
- Email Id- [email protected]