SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Portal | सर्व शिक्षा अभियान | Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat | Ssa gujarat org Online Attendance system | Ssa Gujarat Org | Teacher Attendance Portal Gujarat
SSA stands for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat, a program of the Indian state government of Gujarat to provide quality education to all children between the ages of 6 and 1 year. as part of the national Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, it was launched in 2001. it is a program launched by the Government of India to achieve universal primary education in the country
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri attendance
It also focuses on the recruitment of professional teachers for the education of children. The facility of training for existing teachers is also being provided by the state government. Many teachers are active on the SSA online portal under the online presence system. On the ssa gujarat online hajri portal, teachers can mark their presence online. This system accepts attendance at the time mentioned Below.
Attendance time for marking on the portal
- The online attendance of teachers on this SSA Gujarat portal can be filled up at 11:30 am Monday to Friday.
- From Monday to Friday, online attendance of schools in the second shift can be completed only till 02:00 pm.
- On Saturday, the attendance of teachers of all schools will be filled till 12:30 pm.
Details of SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
|Name of Portal||SSA Gujarat Online Hajari|
|in Language||એસ.એસ.એ. ગુજરાત ઓનલાઇન હજારી|
|Launched by||Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat Council, Government of Gujarat|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
|Department||Council of Elementary Education|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Gujarat|
|Major Benefit||Transparency in Education|
|Objective||Improvement in Education Level|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|SSA Online Attendance Gujarat App||Click Here|
|SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Link||Official Website|
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat
Under the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, as per the 86th amendment of the Constitution of the Government of India, an initiative of the Council of Primary Education has been taken by the Department of Education, Government of Gujarat, to provide free education to children up to the age of 6 years to 14 years. Under this, it is a fundamental right for 6 to 14-year-old children to get free education. This construction is being done by various schools which are providing facilities to children and making their future bright. All teachers of the state have to make their attendance on time under this ssagujarat.org attendant portal.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari’s Facilities available On the Portal
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal providing below facilities as -:
- Teachers attendance
- Student attendance
- Teachers report
- Students report
- Teacher training
- Transport facility
- Migration monitoring system
- Online circular
- Gis mapping
- School monitoring app
Services offered by SSAGUJARAT.ORG Portal
- Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan
- GIS School Mapping
- Gunotsav website
- e classes
- online circulars
- migration monitoring system
- special training for out-of-school children
- Aadhar Dise child tracking system
- children with special need
- citizen-centric information
- online monitoring system
- teacher training subject selection
- Gyan Kunj
- RTE notification
- teacher portal
- periodical assessment test
- metric for difference redressal
- online attendance system
- School monitoring app
How to Apply Online SSA Gujarat Online Hajari?
- Visit the Official Website of Sarva Siksha Abhiyan.
- Now a new website of school attendance Gujarat will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to login by entering the login ID and password
- Now, fill your online attendance form
- Login with the USERNAME and PASSWORD of your child tracking system.
- Providing online attendance at our school is mandatory.
- If you have difficulty attending online, e-mail your suggestions and complaints to [email protected].
- Complete school attendance as soon as school starts.
- Your IP address and attendance time are also taken into the system which should be noted by the survey teacher friends.
Procedure To Download Study From Home Material
Due to the COVID-19, the school has not opened yet. To continue the student’s studies, online classes have been started. Here is the method to get the study material-:
- To find out the study materials go to SSA Official Portal
- Now click on the link ” Study from home material ” from the important link section or click on the home learning option
- A new page will appear with standard intelligent video and textbook links. Hit the link to watch PDF or video.
- Click on the download link to download PDF or video
How to Download Online SSA Gujarat Online Hajari App?
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your device.
- Now you have to type SSA Online Attendance Gujarat in the search box.
- After that, you have to click on the search button.
- Now a list will open in front of you, from which you will have to click on the verified option.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- Thus the SSA Online Attendance Gujarat App will be downloaded to your device.
Key Features of SSA Gujarat App
- The Application is fast connected to the SSA server and Fast work than other applications.
- This Application work on some internet data. so more saving your internet data.
- Fill your All student and teacher attendance faster than other apps.
SSA Gujarat Recruitment
SSA Gujarat (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat) is a program that aims to provide quality education to all children in Gujarat. It often recruits qualified candidates for various positions such as teachers, academic coordinators, data entry operators, and other administrative staff.
To apply for SSA Gujarat recruitment, interested candidates can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of SSA Gujarat: www.ssagujarat.org
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- Find the recruitment notification for the desired position and read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and fill in the application form with the required details.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents, such as educational certificates, experience certificates, and passport-sized photographs.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) through the available payment options.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for updates regarding the recruitment process, such as the release of admit cards and exam dates.
If you are still facing any type of problem then you can contact the toll-free helpline number.
- Toll-Free Helpline Number – 18002331026
This online Attendance (Online Hajari) System is a great portal. This makes the whole system transparent. SSA Online Hajari Portal is a great example for other states.
How did you like the information given by us, do let us know in the comment section. Stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari for more details of any other scheme, thanks.