Jagananna Thodu Scheme | Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Thodu Scheme | Jagananna Thodu Scheme Apply Online | AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Application Form
Jagananna Thodu Scheme- Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Jagananna Thodu Scheme for street vendors of the state. Through this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance to citizens working as street vendors in the state to resume their livelihood in the wake of the Corona epidemic. Through this article, today we are providing you all kinds of information related to Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Thodu Yojana – like eligibility criteria, benefits, purpose and phased registration, application process. Stay with us till the end for all types of information related to the plan.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022
The scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the street vendors of the state. The main objective of the scheme is to financially support street vendors who are facing an economic crisis for their livelihood due to the Corona epidemic. He is being provided a working capital loan of Rs 10,000 by the government to resume his livelihood. With the introduction of this scheme, the street vendors of the state will get a lot of help in starting their livelihood.
The scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state on 25 November 2020. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to small street vendors of the state. The loan provided under this scheme will be completely interest-free. Under this scheme, a loan of 10000 rupees is provided by the state government. A budget of Rs 1000 crore has been kept by the government for this scheme. The loan provided by the government under this scheme is provided directly to the bank account of the beneficiary. So far, more than 10 lakh applications have been received for this scheme.
|Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Thodu Scheme Highlights|
|Article||Jagananna Thodu Scheme|
|Objective||Provide financial support|
|Official website||Click Here|
Hon'ble CM @ysjagan has launched #JaganannaThodu, a scheme to provide interest-free loans up to ₹10,000 to street vendors & other small traders across AP. 9,05,003 beneficiaries have been identified by village/ward volunteers & given smart ID cards for this purpose. pic.twitter.com/hhWmlvkex9
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) November 25, 2020
An online portal has been launched by the government to free the scheme from corruption. QR based ID cards will be provided by the government to all the beneficiaries under this scheme, and the scheme will be monitored by the officials of SERP, MEPMA. Under this scheme, 9,05003 lakh beneficiaries have been identified through surveys in the state by volunteers. You can also apply for this scheme through volunteers. The loan provided under this scheme has to be repaid in installments by the beneficiary
Eligibility Criteria For Andhra Pradesh Thodu Scheme
To apply for this scheme you have to follow the following procedure.
- Vegetables, fruits, ready-to-eat street food, tea, pakoras, bread, eggs, artisan products, books/stationery vendors, etc. are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Barber, cobbler, and paan sellers are also considered eligible for application under this scheme.
- Applicants for this scheme must be over 18 years of age.
- Income from all sources of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs 10,000 in rural areas and Rs 12000 in urban areas.
- Under this scheme, those who sell goods and groceries on the roads and groceries on the streets, carts, bicycles, vegetables, and fruits on the road are eligible to implement various items.
Documents Required For Jagananna Thodu Scheme
To apply for this scheme, you have to attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Bank account
- mobile number
- Official identification document
- Income certificate
Application Procedure Of Jagananna Thodu Scheme
To apply for this scheme, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website related to the scheme.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option to “apply for a loan”.
Now you will get the application form, for which you can check the official instructions for filling by clicking on the link given below.
- On the new page, you will find the form.
- In this, you have to enter your mobile number.
- After this, you have to click on the “Request OTP” button.
- Now you will receive OTP.
- After entering OTP, you have to click on the “Verify OTP” button to verify it.
- After this, you have to select “vendor categories”.
- Now you have to fill in all kinds of information in the application form.
- After this, you will have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button. After this, your application process will be completed
How To Check Jaganna Thodo Yojana 2022 Beneficiary Status
To check the beneficiary status related to this scheme, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- After this, you have to click on the option of search vendor on the home page.
- Now you have to fill in the state certificate, ULB name, street vendor name, father/husband name, mobile number, vending number.
- Now you have to click on the “Search” button.
- Now you will get beneficiary status.
- Toll-Free Number- 1800111979
- Landline Number- 02267221438/67531189
- Mobile Number- 9821702101