Haryana Caste Certificate Application Form PDF, Apply Online: It is not just a piece of paper, Caste certificate holders can avail of various schemes especially started for them to uplift their social and economic conditions by the state government and central government. Today in this article, we will provide complete details about the Haryana Caste Certificate like its objectives, the benefits it offers, eligibility criteria, and the essential documents required for obtaining one.
Haryana Caste Certificate
A Caste Certificate, also known as a Community Certificate, is not just a piece of paper; If you are a resident of Haryana and belong to BC, St, OV+BC category and have a caste certificate then you can avail various benefits and opportunities provided by the State Government and central government.
In Haryana, a Sub-Divisional Magistrate who is head of a district subdivision, an administrative officer, is the concerned authority who issues the caste certificate to the applicant.
|About||Caste Certificate Haryana,|
|Benefits||Benefits Like Govt Subsidies, Reserved Seats In Educational Institutes, Jobs, etc|
|Beneficiary||SC, OBC, and EW residents Of Haryana|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Purpose And Benefits Of Haryana Caste Certificate
- Caste certificate holder students can avail of seats under reserved quotas in various educational institutions and government entities.
- Students can get benefits like fee concessions in colleges and schools.
- It is essential when the State Government is providing subsidies for special reservations.
- Job seekers from reserved categories need this certificate when applying for government jobs under reserved quotas.
- It is necessary to apply for schemes implemented by the government exclusively for underprivileged communities.
- Caste certificates are also required to reserve seats in the Legislatures.
To obtain a caste certificate in Haryana, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a resident of the State of Haryana.
- The applicant must belong to the SC, BC, or OBC community.
- For female applicants, a caste report before marriage is required.
When applying for a caste certificate in Haryana, you need to provide the following documents along with the application form:
- Application Form
- Copy of Ration Card / Copy of Voter Card / Name in the Voter List (one of them)
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Proof
- School leaving certificate/transfer certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- If the applicant’s father belongs to another state, attestation should be made from a Class I officer.
- Report of Patwari/EO MC
- Self-attested declaration (Caste under community)
Download The Haryana Caste Certificate Application Form
|Haryana OBC Certificate Application Form||Click Here|
|Haryana BC Certificate Application Form||Click Here|
|Haryana SC Caste Certificate Application Form||Click Here|
How To Apply For Haryana Caste Certificate
- First of all, visit the official website of e-District Haryana.
- On the homepage, click on Download Forms or you can download the Caste Certificate application form from the above-given links.
- After downloading the application form, print a physical copy.
- Fill out the application form with the appropriate details. Ensure that you provide accurate information and avoid making any mistakes.
- After completing the application form attach it with the documents and submit it in to the concerned authority.
Other Articles Website In Our Website
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to the central government and state government.