Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana | Application Process | Manohar Jyoti Yojana Benefits
Manohar Jyoti Yojana is been inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. As you all know, that electricity has many uses in our day to day life and its a basic need of a human being but still, there are many people in our country who live their lives without electricity and in today’s era, it is not easy to do any work without electricity. With the help of this government will overcome the power problem.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Manohar Jyoti Yojana like objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana
Under this scheme, solar panels will be installed in each house. You will also be provided subsidies by the government on installing these solar panels. A subsidy of ₹ 15000 will be provided by the government for this ₹ 22500 expenditure. This means that only ₹ 7500 will have to be paid by the consumer. The amount of this subsidy will be sent to the consumer’s bank account.
Through these solar panels, the effect of the rays of the sun will produce electricity, and through which electric current will be able to run. In order to reduce the water problem in the fields and to promote irrigation in every area, the government has increased its focus on the distribution of solar panels to farmers. It will cost ₹ 22500 to install solar panels under Manohar Jyoti Yojana.
|Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana Highlights|
|About||Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of the state|
|Benefits||Solar panels will be installed in each house|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana
The solar panels that will be installed under this scheme will have lithium 80 AH batteries. Which will be charged by the rays of the sun. A solar panel of 150 watts will be installed on the roof of the house. Under this Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2021, three LED lights, a fan, and a plug from the solar panel can be easily operated for mobile charging.
Under the Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana priority will be given to those living below the poverty line, Scheduled Caste families, families living in power-less places, rural families, families with children going to school, etc. However, anyone can apply under this scheme.
Objectives of Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana are as follows:-
- The main objective of this scheme is to promote renewable energy so that more and more people use solar energy.
- Secondly, under Haryana Manohar Yojana the electricity shortage will be fulfilled and every house will become self-sufficient in the electricity sector.
- Under this, the government will also provide a subsidy on the purchase of solar panels.
- The main motive of the scheme is that more and more people will be affected to take advantage of this scheme and will be able to get solar panels installed in their homes.
Benefits availed under Haryana Manohar Yojana are as follows:-
- Renewable energy will be promoted under this scheme. So that more and more people get solar panels installed in their homes.
- Under Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2021, the government will provide a subsidy on the purchase of solar panels.
Under this scheme, the solar panel will be installed for ₹ 22500. Out of which subsidy of ₹ 15000 will be provided by the government.
- Through this scheme, every household will become self-sufficient in the electricity sector.
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
Applicants need to have the following documents in order to enroll themselves on Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana:-
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account
- Scheduled caste certificate
- Electricity bill
- Poverty Line Ration Card
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Active mobile number
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly you have to go to the official website.
- A home page will open in front of you on which you have to click on the link for new user registration.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill in your full name, email id, mobile number, and password.
- After this, you have to select the state and fill in the captcha code and then click on the button Validate.
- In this way, you will be applied to the simple portal.
- Now you have to sign in by filling in the login ID, password, and captcha code.
- After this, you have to click on the link to Apply for Manohar Jyoti Yojana.
- Now the application form will open in front of you. You have to fill in all the information asked in it and attach all the required documents.
- After that, you have to click on submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under Manohar Jyoti Yojana.
In case you any query then you can contact on the following number and can even write an email:-
- Toll-Free Number- 1800-2000-023
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you