Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme | Old Age Pension Scheme Application Form
The scheme is been inaugurated by the state government of Haryana. Basically, the scheme is all about providing financial assistance to senior citizens. A monthly pension of Rupees 2400 will be given to the elderly citizens of 60 years of age or above. Under this old-age pension scheme, the old people of the state can improve their livelihood in their old age by getting pension amounts from the government.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits, objectives, highlights, the application process, and many more. So to know more stay connected with us.
Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme
Under this Haryana Old-age Pension Scheme, all the people of the age of 60 years or above in Haryana can apply very easily to get the pension amount per month by the government. The money offered in the form of a pension will help to fulfill their basic needs and can live their life peacefully. The old people of the state can improve their livelihood in their old age by getting pension amounts from the government.
Under the Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme, the pension provided by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. Therefore, it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
Some New Updates
Haryana Government has made new changes under this scheme by increasing the pension amount from Rupees 1800 to Rupees 2400. The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment has prepared a proposal for an increase of the same amount.
|Haryana Old Age Pension Highlights|
|About||Haryana Old Age Pension|
|Inaugurated by||Government of Haryana|
|Department||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Benefits||Pension will be provided (Rs 2400)|
|Beneficiaries||Senior citizens of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Haryana Old Age Pension Objectives
The objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
As you know, there are many people in the state who do not have any means of income at the time of old age. For those people, the state government has started the Haryana old age pension scheme.
Through this scheme, an amount of Rs 2400 per month will be provided to the elderly aged 60 years or above.
By getting pension money through Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme, the elderly can live well and peacefully in old age. To make the elderly self-reliant through this scheme is the main objective.
The benefits availed under this scheme are as follows:-
- Senior citizens of Haryana are benefited from the scheme.
- Under this scheme, a sum of Rupees 2400 will be provided to the beneficiary in the form of a pension.
- Through this elderly citizens will be empowered and will become strong and self-reliant.
- Under this old-age pension scheme, the old people of the state can improve their livelihood in their old age by getting pension amounts from the government.
- With the help of this, the senior citizens can raise their living standards and can live their life peacefully.
An applicant needs to pass the following criteria in order to enroll themselves
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Under this scheme, the age of the applicant should be 60 years or above.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 2 lakh.
- All the old people of Haryana can take advantage of this scheme.
The following documents are required for the enrollment:-
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Download the application form from the link given above and fill in all the required details like Beneficiary Name, District, Gram, City, application date, Father or husband name, date of birth, Age, permanent address, Postal Pincode, Aadhar card number, Category, Poverty line list number, Haryana State Tribal Status, Annual income, Mobile number, etc.
- After this, your form has to be verified with the signature of the authorized authority.
- Then you have to create a login ID on the Saral portal. After creating your own account by providing the required details, you have to click on the option of services.
- After this, you have to click on the registration option to apply for the Old Age Pension Yojana.
- Now you have to fill in all the details asked in the form. After this, you will have to upload all your required documents.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- After this, you have to create a citizen registration ID. At the end of this process, you will get the reference ID number. You have to protect it for the future.
- The applicant should also submit the filled application form by going to the block or DSWO offices or Saral Seva Kendra.
If you come across any query you can contact on the following numbers:-
- The Director-General
- Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Haryana, India SCO 20-27, Jeevandeep Building, 3rd floor, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh
- Phone: 0172-2713277
- Email: sje[at]hry[dot]nic[dot]in
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you