Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration | Application Process | Official portal |ekharid.in
So Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration is been started by the Haryana government. An online portal called Haryana e-procurement has been launched through which farmers can register themselves through online mode. The Haryana government has started the online farmer registration and login process on the e-procurement portal. If the farmers of Haryana want to sell their crops, they can register themselves. The Haryana government has given the responsibility to the State Agricultural Marketing Board to give the farmers minimum support price for their crops.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration like its important highlights, Objectives, benefits, Eligibility criteria, documents required, contact details, etc. So to know more about Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration stay connected with us.
Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration
Through the online portal, by entering the information of his crop at the time of sowing, the farmer can get the exact price by selling his crop. Therefore, while registering on the portal, the farmers will have to enter the exact details of their sowing. With the help of the Kisan e-procurement portal, the farmers of Haryana state can easily trade from interested beneficiaries of the state who want to avail of the E-Kharid Farmer Registration can register an account by visiting this official website.
|Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration Highlights|
|About||Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Benefits||Farmers can sell their crops at the right price.|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration Objectives
The main objectives of Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration are as follows:-
- Earlier, Sometimes farmers have to pay a commission to middlemen to sell their crops. To overcome all the problems, the state government has started the e-procurement online registration portal, through this portal, farmers can sell their crops at the right price.
- This will also increase the income of the farmers.
- Farmers of Haryana can avail many facilities related to agriculture.
Benefits availed under Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration are as follows:-
- Now the farmers of the state can avoid middlemen by selling their crops directly.
- The income of farmers will also increase through this online portal. He can sell his crop at a good price.
- It Will help in getting more profit on agricultural products.
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to register themselves on Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Only farmers are eligible to register themselves on this online portal.
Applicants need to have the following documents in order to register themselves on Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration:-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id
- Identity card
- Driving license
- Land Area, Category Information
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
Follow the following steps for enrollment on Haryana E-Kharid Farmer Registration:-
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of Haryana e-procurement.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Then you’ll see the farmer’s online e-procurement registration form on their screen.
- You have to fill in all the important information asked in this registration form like Aadhaar card number, mobile phone, your name, village name, tehsil, bank account number, your address, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the button of Continue.
- Then all the farmers can “log in” to their account on the official portal https://ekharid.in/.
- Apart from this, farmers can also check the status of their applications online by logging on to the e-procurement portal.
In case the applicant come across any query then he can take help from the following details:-
- Toll-Free Helpline 1800-180-2060
- Email: [email protected] | http://hsamb.org.in/
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.