GSK Scholars Programme 2023-24, Apply Online: It is a no-government-funded scholarship, started by GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. This scheme is for first-year MBBS students enrolled in government college. Application registration for GSK Scholars Programme is still active and the application deadline date is 10 October 2023. In this article, we have provided complete details about the scholarship program eligibility, documents, application process, selection process, etc. So check your eligibility and apply for the scholarship before it ends.
GSK Scholars Programme 2023-24
The GSK Scholars Programme is an initiative started by GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Under this program, financial assistance will be provided to students who want to pursue a career in medicine. This scholarship scheme is open to Indian nationals only. Students from all across the country can apply for this scholarship. Under this scheme, the selected candidate will get a scholarship of Rs 1 lakhs per year for 4.5 years.
Under the GSK Scholarship Program students who have a 12th-passing certificate in science and are pursuing an MBBS are eligible to apply. The program helps students to continue their studies without problems like financial and other problems.
MBBS first-year students who got admission to the government scheme and whose annual family income is less than Rs 6 lakhs are eligible for this scheme.
|GSK Scholarship Program 2023-24
|GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
|Students Enrolled On MBBS Course
|To Provide Scholarships To Eligible Students
|Up to INR 1,00,000 per year for 4.5 years
|Last Date To Apply
|10 October 2023
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Students must have scored at least 65% marks in Class 12 board examinations.
- The annual income of the beneficiary family should be less than INR 6,00,000 from all sources
- First-year MBBS students in a government college are eligible for this scheme.
- Children of an employee of GSK, GiveIndia, or Buddy4Study are not eligible for this GSK Scholars Programme.
Documents Required For GSK Scholarship Scheme?
- Class 12 marksheet
- Government-issued identity proof, such as an Aadhaar card, voter identity card, or driving license
- Current year admission proof, such as a fee receipt, admission letter, or institution identity card
- Family income proof, such as a salary slip, Form 16, income certificate, or ITR
- Bank account details
GSK Scholarship Late Date And Application Amount
If you are eligible for this scheme then you can get a chance to get the Scholarship Amount of Rs 1lakhs per year for up to 4.5 years. Students can use the scholarship funds for academic expenses such as Tuition fees, Exam fees, Books, Hostel fees, Food, Seminars, Internet bills, Online learning, and Stationary expenses.
Application deadline: The last date for the Application is 10 October 2023, if you fulfil all the eligibility criteria then apply before the online application close.
How To Apply For The GSK Scholars Programme?
- First of all, visit the official website of the Buddy4study website.
- On the homepage, click on Scholarship scheme links.
- Now click on the apply.
- If you are new to the website then click on registered and create a login ID.
- If you are already registered, log in to the website.
- Now you will be redirected to the GSK Scholar Programme application form page.
- Click on the Start Application.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form such as personal details, residential details, education details, etc.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- Atlast, click on submit to complete the application process.
The GSK Scholars Programme Selection Process
- Verification of the application form.
- Shortlisting candidates based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephone interview with the selected candidates
- Verification of their credentials
- Final selection by the scholarship provider
For any type of queries regarding the GSK Scholarship Program, you can reach out to the given below contact details.
- Call: 011-430-92248(Ext-271) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email: [email protected]
Other Scholarship Scheme
- Raman Kant Munjal Scholarships 2023: Apply Online, Application Deadline 15 Sep 2023
- LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship
- Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to the central government and state government.