ONGC Scholarship Application Form | ONGC Scholarship | ONGC Scholarship Registration Form | ONGC Scholarship Online Apply
ONGC Scholarship- Financial assistance is provided to those students through this scholarship scheme. Those who are financially weak and belong to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and other backward classes. Such students are awarded scholarships by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Foundation every year. Today through this article, we are providing your information on ONGC Scholarship. Stay tuned with us for all types of information related to this scholarship.
Under this scholarship, Rs 4000 is provided every year to the beneficiaries. The same applicants can apply for the benefit of this scholarship. Those pursuing any professional degree courses. Under this, 2000 candidates are awarded every year. In which 500 economically weaker general classes, 500 OBC classes, and 1000 scholarships are given to SC / ST students. Under this scholarship, 50% of the scholarship has been reserved for girls.
|ONGC Scholarship Highlights|
|Launched by||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation|
|Beneficiary||EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC Students|
|Official website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For ONGC Scholarship
To apply for a scholarship, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 30 years.
- This scholarship is awarded for the graduation Course. Such as – Master’s degree in Engineering or MBBS or Geology / Geophysics or AICTE / MCI / UGC / Association of Indian Universities / State Board of Education / State Government / Central Government.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs 2 lakh.
- The annual family income of students belonging to the SC / ST category should be less than Rs 4.5 lakh.
- Applicant should get 60% more marks in class 12th.
- The applicant should not receive any other scholarship benefits.
- The applicant should study for a regular full-time course.
Selection Process For ONGC Scholarship
The following procedure is followed for the selection of scholarship.
The beneficiaries of the ONGC scholarship are selected on the basis of the total marks obtained in the qualifying examination prescribed for their course. Students coming from the BPL family are given priority for scholarships.
Documents Required For ONGC Scholarship
To apply for a scholarship, you have to attach the following required documents along with the application form
- Residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- Class 10 chart
- Class 12 marks in the case of Engineering / MBBS students.
- Integrated Graduate Table with reference to MBA / Masters in Geology / Geophysics students.
- income certificate.
- Bank-verified bank statement.
- Pan Card
- caste certificate
Zone wise Distribution Detail For ONGC Scholarship
The following are the Zone-wise details for the scholarship.
|No. of Scholarships & Zone||Economically weaker General Category||OBC Category||SC/ ST category|
|Zone -1 (North)||100||100||200|
|Zone -2 (West)||100||100||200|
|Zone -3 (North East)||100||100||200|
|Zone -4 (East)||100||100||200|
|Zone -5 (South)||100||100||200|
Zone wise state list for ONGC scholarship
The following Zone-wise state list for scholarships.
|Zone -1 (North)||Zone -2 (West)||Zone -3 (North East)||Zone -4 (East)||Zone -5 (South)|
|Punjab||Madhya Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh||Chhattisgarh||Andhra Pradesh|
|Himachal Pradesh||Goa||Nagaland||West Bengal||Telangana|
|Haryana||Daman & Diu||Manipur||Pudducherry|
|Chandigarh||Dadar & Nagar Havel||Tripura||Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
Application Process For ONGC Scholarship
To apply for a scholarship, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the scholarship.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option “Apply Scholarship”.
- Now you have to select UG or PG according to your category.
- Now you have to read the instructions and tick the checkbox.
- After that, you have to click on the option of the application.
- On receipt of the application form, you will have to enter the original details.
- After that, you have to enter your address details.
- Now you have to enter the eligibility details.
- Now you have to enter your financial statement.
- After this, filling in the bank information will have to be clicked on the next page.
- Now upload all your required documents.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Download the print out of the application form and submit a hard copy of the application form along with the
- documents to the prescribed ONGC office.
Procedure to Apply Offline For ONGC Scholarship
Following is the process to apply offline for the benefit of the scholarship.
- Only SC / ST students can apply for scholarships offline.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- Now you have to download the application form.
- After properly filling all the information asked in the application form and attaching all the necessary
- Documents with the application form, submit it to Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Green Hills Oil Building Office, Dehradun – 248 003.
You can also easily download the application form from the link given below.
Note -The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.