AICTE PG Scholarship | PG Scholarship AICTE Online Registration | AICTE PG Scholarship Application Form | Apply Online at aicte-india.org | PG Scholarship AICTE Benefits | aicte-india.org
AICTE PG Scholarship 2021– The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) offers AICTE scholarships for PG students. The objective of the scholarship is to develop the quality of postgraduate technical education provided in India. Selected scholars are required to provide a stipend every month through the AICTE PG Scholarship Program. However, they have to do a PG course in AICTE accredited college/university.
In this article, we are going to give you all the important information related to this scholarship such as what is the AICTE Scholarship, how is its online application process done, as well as its eligibility, stipend amount, etc. If you want to get all the information related to this scholarship and also want to take advantage of this scholarship then read our article till the end.
AICTE tulip internship program
AICTE PG Scholarship
The All India Council for Technical Education has launched the AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2021. Which has been started by the Post Graduate concerned authorities of the Government of India, which will be very beneficial for those doing Master’s Degree in various aspects of studies. Around Rs 12400 will be provided to all those who are currently undergoing the master stage of their degree. Several benefits will also be provided to those who continue their studies amid the coronavirus epidemic. For those who are still studying, the coronavirus epidemic has caused a lot of trouble.
Details of AICTE PG Scholarship
|Name||AICTE PG Scholarship 2021|
|Conducted by||AICTE PG|
|Objective||Providing 12400 rupees|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Purpose of AICTE PG Scholarship
The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) offers AICTE scholarships for PG students. The objective of the scholarship is to improve the quality of postgraduate technical education provided in India. Selected scholarships will be awarded every month through the PG Scholarship Program. However, they should take PG courses in AICTE accredited college/university.
Stipend Amount in GATE / GPAT AICTE PG Scholarship
According to the official advertisement, the students will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 12,400 per month for a period of 2 years or till the completion of their course, whichever is earlier. Apart from this, the students will also get an annual contingency grant of Rs. 20,000 as per scholarship notification.
AICTE offers post-graduate scholarships Rs. 12,400/- per month to full-time GATE / GPAT eligible students seeking admission to AICTE approved postgraduate programs in AICTE approved institutions/university departments to ensure the development of technical education in India.
AICTE PG Scholarship Benefits
The selected candidates are given a scholarship amount every month based on their academic performance and adherence to PG Scholarship rules and regulations. AICTE PG Scholarship Funds are subject to change according to the Executive Committee of the Department of Higher Resources Development and Council. Candidates pursuing architecture, engineering, and technology courses will benefit from the AICTE GATE PG scholarship, and pharmacy seekers will benefit from the AICTE GPAT PG scholarship.
Selected candidates will receive an AICTE PG Scholarship amount of Rs 12,400 as a monthly stipend. This help will also help the students to achieve their goals and objectives and lead a happier life while doing their studies and create less and less pressure on their home.
AICTE PG Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the AICTE India PG scholarship are as follows:
- The candidate should have qualified with a valid GATE/GPAT score.
- The candidate should be pursuing a postgraduate degree in one of the courses approved by the AICTE.
- The candidate should not be receiving financial aid from any sources during the duration of the course.
- Students who have already availed of the benefits of AICTE or any other centrally funded institutions (IIT, NIT, IIIT, etc.) cannot apply for the AICTE PG scholarship 2021.
- The candidates should submit an undertaking that they will not discontinue the courses. If a candidate leaves the program midway, then he/she should pay back the total PG scholarship fund.
- The management has the authority to discontinue the AICTE PG scholarship in case of any misconduct.
- Candidates pursuing part-time courses cannot apply for the scholarship.
- The candidate’s name and the name given in the bank should match.
- The candidates cannot have a joint account.
- They should have a general savings bank account.
- The OBC creamy layer candidates, qualified under the OBC category, cannot apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates who have qualified under SC/ST, OBC (NCL), or physically disabled and do not have certificates cannot apply for the scholarship.
- The eligible leaves for the candidates are as follows:
- 15 days of casual leaves in a year
- 30 days of medical leaves in an academic year
- Maternity leaves – as per the government’s instructions
- The candidates are not allowed to make belated claims after one year of completing the program.
AICTE PG Scholarship Important Documents
Documents required for submission are as follows:
- Aadhaar card
- Copy of GATE/GPAT scorecard
- Caste certificate
- Copy of the Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate for OBC students. It should not be more than a year.
- Copy of the bank passbook
PFMS Scholarship 2021
PG Scholarship AICTE Online Registration
While registering online, the applicant should follow the following application process: –
- First of all, go to the Official Website.
- A homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage go to the option called Quick Links.
- From those options click on the PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT) option.
- A new page will be open on your screen.
- On that new page, you have to click on the Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT) option.
- The list of scholarships will come in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the “Click here” option.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the asked details.
- After that, Upload all of the required documents.
- Click on the “Validate” button.
- Student ID / Institute Permanent ID can be obtained from your institution.
- For new institutes/deemed universities the current application number and permanent ID are the same.
AICTE PG Scholarship Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the AICTE PG Scholarship involves a number of procedures. They are selected based on their GATE / GPAT score. The steps involved in the selection process are as follows:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of valid GATE / GPAT scores.
- The institute will shortlist the applicants based on their test scores and verification of documents.
- The institutes will make the final decision and maintain a record for all the applicants.
- After verification, the institute will send the selection application to the PFMS portal to generate the beneficiary code.
- After the beneficiary code is generated by the PFMS portal, the institutions will forward the attendance record of the students.
- The candidates will receive scholarship amounts only for the months the institute forwards the attendance.
- The council will transfer the AICTE PG scholarship disbursement to the beneficiaries bank account.
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship program, you can contact the AICTE PG Scholarship Helpline number given in the table and you can find a solution to your problem.
|Only for Technical Queries||011-29581333, 011-29581338|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) offers AICTE scholarships for PG students. The objective of the scholarship is to develop the quality of postgraduate technical education provided in India. Selected scholars will receive a stipend every month through the AICTE PG Scholarship Program. However, they should take PG courses in AICTE accredited college/university.
How did you like the information was given by us, tell us in the comment section? Stay connected with us on Plan Govt for more information about any other scheme, thank you.
Some Important FAQs of the AICTE PG Scholarship
Will I get the stipend even if I join a non-IIT or a non-REC college after qualifying GATE?
Yes, the candidates will receive the AICTE PG scholarship stipend even if they join a non-IIT or a non-REC college after qualifying GATE. However, the GATE marks should be more than the cut-off, and the candidate should have applied for the program using the same GATE scorecard in AICTE approved colleges and courses.
How long does it take for the council to credit my AICTE PG scholarship stipend to my account?
The AICTE PG scholarship disbursement will take more than a month. However, it will get faster after the generation of beneficiary code and verification of the candidates’ documents.
How can I know if my institute provides the AICTE PG scholarship stipend?
The GATE-qualified candidates are eligible to receive stipends. However, the institution in which the candidate is applying should provide this service from AICTE/MHRD. Not all institutes offer this facility. The candidates can check the institute’s website if this service is provided.