Gruha Jyoti Scheme Registration | Bhagya Jyothi scheme apply online | Karnataka Free Electricity Scheme | seva sindhu gruha jyothi registration |Gruha Jyothi – Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited
If you are a resident of Karnataka, you can save your electricity bill under the Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme. It is a new scheme launched by the Karnataka government under which you do not have to pay your power bill if you consume less than 200 units each month. Today in this article we will discuss everything about the scheme, including its documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, application form and application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Gruha Jyoti Scheme Karnataka 2023
During the Karnataka pre-election campaign, the National Congress promised four schemes for the residents of Karnataka i.e. Gruha Laxhmi, Anna Bhagya, Tuva Nidhi, and Gruha Jyoti Scheme. Under this Scheme, free electricity of upto 200 units will be provided to all households. Under the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme, introduced by the Karnataka government, residents will get free electricity if their monthly electricity consumption is below 200 units.
The scheme’s aim is to provide support to households by offering cost-free electricity to those who utilize a relatively small amount of power. As per the Karnataka Energy Ministry, an impressive 1.42 crore consumers have already registered for this scheme. Karnataka Energy Minister KJ George said that the Gruha Jyoti scheme will be formally launched on August 5 in Kalaburagi.
|Gruha Jyoti Scheme Highlights|
|About||Gruha Jyoti Scheme|
|Started By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Objective||To Provide Free Electricity Upto 200 Units|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of Karnataka|
|Official Website||Not Announced Yet|
|Karnataka Offical Portal||Click Here|
Gruha Jyoti Scheme Latest News
On June 15, 2023, Siddaramaiah, the chief minister of Karnataka, made a crucial statement involving two government initiatives, “Gruha Jyoti” and “Gruha Lakshmi.” The “Gruha Jyoti Scheme“, which provides free electricity, will start on August 1. The “Gruha Lakshmi Scheme”, which offers women who are the heads of their families monthly financial support of Rs 2,000, will start on either August 17 or 18. As part of the Congress’ five election promises, these measures were considered in a meeting with the Chief Minister and Senior government officials.
The “Gruha Jyoti” program will officially launch in Kalaburgi on August 5 and “Gruha Lakshmi” will be introduced in Belagavi on August 17 or 18.
Latest Update Regarding The Implementation Of Promised Schemes
A few hours after being sworn The new administration led by Chief Minister Siddaramaiahor Karnataka has announced the implementation of all the promised programs. The implementation of the schemes is tentatively estimated to cost Rs 50,000 crore per year.
Objectives Of The Gruha Jyoti Scheme
The objectives of the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme are:
- To encourage residents to use less electricity and save energy.
- To provide electricity to each and every household in Karnataka.
Benefits Of The Gruha Jyoti Scheme
- Under this scheme, applicants do not have to pay electricity bills if they use less than 200 units of electricity a month.
- Applicants can save money by saving energy which will reduce the financial burden on poor families.
- To provide electricity to each household in the state.
- If you use more than 200 units then you have to pay the bill.
- The applicant should be a resident of Karnataka.
- Electricity consumption should be less than 200 units of electricity every month.
- Applicants should not have any outstanding bills or dues.
- Applicants should have an active connection in their name to their household
Documents Required For Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme?
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Electricity Bill
- Meter Number of the Household
- Customer Account ID
|Registration Start Date||18 June 2023|
|Registration Last Date||5 July 2023|
|Gruha Jyothi Scheme Official Start Date||1 August 2023|
How To Apply For Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme?
- “The registration of the scheme is being done under a special custom-made page on the Seva Sindhu Portal (https://sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in).
- The e-governance department has made the registration process very simple.
- The consumer must enter the electricity bill Customer ID, Aadhaar number, and mobile number.
- According to the Energy Department, No documents or Records are Required consumers can register for the “Gruha Jyothi Scheme” via their own mobile device, laptop, or in any internet cafe.
- “For more information approach the nearest electricity office or call 24×7 helpline number 1912,”
4 Schemes Promises By Indian National Congress During Karnataka Election
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.