Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme | anna bhagya scheme karnataka | karnataka anna bhagya yojana | What is anna bhagya scheme | anna bhagya scheme information | karnataka anna bhagya yojana scheme in english
Karnataka Congress Party also announced a free rice distribution scheme in its assembly manifesto. Now the Congress party has come to power, so every eligible citizen of the state gets benefits from Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme. Today in this article we will share all the important details about the Anna Bhagya scheme like its eligibility, how to apply for the scheme, what are the benefits of the scheme, Etc. So if you want to take advantage of this scheme then read this article till the end.
Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023
Karnataka Congress Party has announced 10 kg free rice per month to every BPL ration card holder. Under this scheme, benefits will be provided to the person of a BPL ration card holder family. It means that each member BPL family will be eligible to get 10 kg of rice per month under Anna Bhagya Yojana Karnataka. Also, those who have Antyodaya Anna Card in the state are also eligible for this scheme.
|Article About||Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme|
|Announced By||Karnataka Congress Party|
|Beneficiaries||Below the poverty line Citizens|
|Benefits||10 Kg Free Rice|
Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme Latest News
Anna Bhagya Karnataka Approved by Cm in First Cabinet Meeting:-
Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah cleared one of those 5 promises in the first cabinet meeting. Now through the implementation of the Anna Bhagya Scheme, every BPL ration card holder in Karnataka will get 10 kg of rice every month. The Chief Minister also approved Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme Objective
Don’t know how many people are victims of malnutrition in our country. So the state government decided to start Anna Bhagya Scheme. Through the successful implementation of the scheme, every BPL ration card holder will get free rice.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023: Application Form, Last Date To Apply
Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme Benefits and Features
- Anna Bhagya Scheme is an election manifesto announced by the Congress Party.
- Under Anna Bhagya Karnataka, every BPL ration card holder will get rice on a monthly basis.
- Each member of a family below the poverty line will get 10 kg of rice every month from the Government of Karnataka.
- Due to this scheme, now the poor families do not have to worry about food grains.
- Suppose you have 4 members in your family then you will get 40 kg rice every month under the scheme.
Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme Eligibility
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka.
- Applicant should belong to any of the below-mentioned categories:-
- Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- Antyodaya Anna Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Residence Proof of Karnataka.
- BPL Card/ Antyodaya Anna Card.
- Mobile Number.
How To Apply For Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme?
There is no need to apply anywhere to avail of the benefits of the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme. Every person belonging to the below poverty line category is automatically eligible under the Anna Bhagya scheme of the Government of Karnataka.
- To take advantage of Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme, the beneficiary has to go to his nearest ration shop with his BPL card.
- Under the Karnataka Anna Bhagya scheme, 10 kg of rice per person per month will be provided to all BPL beneficiaries.
- This 10 kg rice is made available free of cost to the beneficiaries every month.
- Very soon the detailed guidelines and eligibility conditions of Karnataka Anna Bhagya Yojana will be released by the Government of Karnataka.
Note:- Through this article, we have given all the important details as per our knowledge regarding this scheme. Govt hasn’t released any official detailed guidelines and eligibility conditions of the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme till now. You can explore our website(yojanasarkari.in) to know about other welfare schemes run by the state and central govt. Thank You!