Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme | Karnataka Free Electricity Scheme | Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme Benefits & Application Procedure
If you are a resident of Karnataka, you can save your electricity bill under Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme. It is a new scheme launched by the Karnataka government under which you do not have to pay your power bill if you consume less than 200 units each month. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme
During the Karnataka pre-election campaign, the National Congress promised four schemes for the residents of Karnataka i.e Gruha Laxhmi, Anna Bhagya, Tuva Nidhi and Gruha Jyoti Scheme. Under this Scheme, free electricity of upto 200 units will be provided to all households. If you use less than 200 units of electricity per month, you are free from paying the power bill but if you use more than 200 units per month, you must pay the electricity bill.
|About||Gruha Jyoti Scheme|
|Started By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Objective||To Provide Free Electricity Upto 200 Units|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of Karnataka|
|Official Website||Not Announced Yet|
|Karnataka Offical Portal||Click Here|
Latest Update Regarding The Implementation Of Promised Schemes
A few hours after being sworn The new administration led by Chief Minister Siddaramaiahor Karnataka has announced the implementation of all the promised programs. The implementation of the schemes is tentatively estimated to cost Rs 50,000 crore per year.
Objectives Of The Gruha Jyoti Scheme
The objectives of the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme are:
- To encourage residents to use less electricity and save energy.
- To provide electricity to each and every household in Karnataka.
Benefits Of The Gruha Jyoti Scheme
- Under this scheme, applicants do not have to pay electricity bills if they use less than 200 units of electricity a month.
- Applicants can save money by saving energy which will reduce the financial burden on poor families.
- To provide electricity to each household in the state.
- If you use more than 200 units then you have to pay the bill.
Eligibility Criteria And Documents Required For Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme?
- The applicant should be a resident of Karnataka.
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Electricity Bill
How To Apply For Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme?
- To apply for this scheme, you do not have to go anywhere.
- When you receive your power bill, the officer will reset your meter reading to zero if you have spent less than 200 units.
- If you consume up to 200 units of electricity, the electricity has not been paid for. This operation will be carried out on a monthly basis.
- If you use more than 200 units each month, such as 201 units, you must pay the electricity bill for those units; otherwise, you are exempt.
4 Schemes Promises By Indian National Congress During Karnataka Election
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.
What Is Gruha Jyoti Scheme?
Gruha Lakshmi scheme eligibility
What are the 5 Schemes Promised by Indian National Congress For the Karnataka election?
Anna Bhagya Scheme
Yuva Nidhi Scheme
Gruha Jyothi Scheme.
Uchita Prayana Scheme.