Prime Minister Swachh Bharat Mission Toilet List | Beneficiary list Online
PM Swachh Bharat Mission: The Government of India has introduced a free toilet scheme for the poor families of the country. People can view the toilet list that has been released online by the central government. Under this yojana, beneficiaries can check their names online by visiting the official website and can get toilets built in their homes for free. Today in this article, we will discuss everything about Prime Minister Swachh Bharat Mission Toilet List like its objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Prime Minister Swachh Bharat Mission Toilet List 2023
The names of the people of rural areas of the country who have applied for the construction of toilets in their homes under the Swachh Bharat Mission have been released. Beneficiaries who want to find their name in the beneficiary list can easily see it online by visiting the official website by sitting at home.
The government is providing Rs 12,000 for the construction of toilets in rural areas.
|Prime Minister Swachh Bharat Mission Toilet List Highlights
|Prime Minister Swachh Bharat Mission Toilet List
|Government of India
|Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation
|Toilet will be built in the houses
|People of rural areas
Prime Minister Swachh Bharat Mission Toilet List Objectives
Objectives of Prime Minister Swachh Bharat Mission Toilet List are as follows:-
- As we all know that toilets are very essential for the healthy development of human beings. Many people in rural areas of the country still do not have toilets in their homes and due to some financial problem, due to which they have to go out of the house for defecation so under this toilets will be built in their homes.
- With the help of this scheme, people will be able to improve their living standards.
- It will also promote sanitation in rural areas.
Prime Minister Swachh Bharat Mission Benefits
Benefits availed under the scheme are as follows:-
- People of the country can check their names in the rural toilet list by going to the official website through the Internet sitting at home. People will also save time through this online facility.
- Toilets are being built free of cost in homes under the Swachh Bharat Mission
- With the help of a rural new toilet list, you can easily find out whose toilets have been constructed under the Swachh Bharat Scheme.
PM Swachh Bharat Mission Application Process
Follow the following steps to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly you have to go to the official website.
- On this home page you will see the option of A 03] Swachh Bharat Mission Target Vs Achievement based on Detail Entered, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen. On this page, you have to select the state, district, block, etc.
- After this, you have to click on the button View Report. After this, the rural toilet list will open in front of you. Now you can check your name in this list.
PM Swachh Bharat Mission Helpline Details
If you come across any query then follow the following steps:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- On this home page, you will have to click on the section of Contact us and click on the option of State Government. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select the state and category. After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button. After this, a list of contact persons for the Swachh Bharat Mission will open in front of you.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you