Arogya Lakshmi Scheme | Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Online Registration | Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Application From |
Arogya Laksmi Scheme is a nutritional program started by the government of Telangana. This scheme is for lactating and pregnant women of BPL. Under this scheme, the state government will provide basic medical facilities and one full meal to lactating and pregnant women. You can guys can apply for this scheme by visiting your nearest Anganwadi center. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Arogya Lakshmi Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2022
On 1st January 2015, the Arogya Lakshmi Scheme was launched by the government of Telangana. It is a nutritional program for the lactating and pregnant women of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide one full meal to lactating, pregnant women and kids below the age of 6 years through Anganwadi. This scheme is 31897 main Anganwadi centers and 4076 mini Anganwadi centers all across the state.
The beneficiary will also get basic medical facilities like health checkups and immunization, etc. One full meal consists of rice, dal with leafy vegetables/sambar, and vegetables for a minimum of 25 days. Boiled eggs and 200 ml milk for 30 days a month. The meal will contain 40% to 45% protein, calories, and calcium requirements for a day. An interested beneficiary can apply for this scheme through the Anganwadi center.
|About||Arogya Lakshmi Scheme|
|Started By||Honorable Chief Minister Of Telangana Sri K. Chandrashekar Rao|
|Started On||1st January 2015|
|Concerned Department||Department Of Women Development And Child Welfare, Govt of Telangana|
|Objective||To Prevent Malnutrition In Pregnant And Lactating Women|
|Beneficiary||Pregnant and Lactating Women Of The Telangana|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of The Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
The objectives of the Arogya Lakshmi Scheme are:
- To increase the quality and acceptability of nutritional supplements by pregnant and lactating women.
- To provide all the nutrition women needs at the time of pregnancy.
- To ensure that supplied food is consumed only by pregnant and lactating women rather than by the whole family.
- To eliminate or reduce the number of anemia/malnourished pregnant and lactating women.
- To reduce the incidence of malnutrition in low birth weight infants and children.
- To ensure that pregnant and lactating women receive health check-ups and vaccinations.
Features & Benefits Of The Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
- On 1st January 2013, the government of Telangana started Arogya Lakshmi Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide medical services and one full meal at the Anganwadi center to pregnant and lactating women.
- One full meal consists of rice, dal with leafy vegetables/sambar, and vegetables for a minimum of 25 days. Boiled eggs and 200 ml milk for 30 days a month.
- The meal will meet 40% to 45% protein, calories, and calcium requirements for a day.
- Children from 7 months to 3 years will be given 16 eggs every month and children between 3 and 6 years will be given 30 eggs every month.
One Full Meal Committee
Anganwadi Level Monitoring & Support Committee is formed by a group of 11 members and it is constituted for each AWC. The committee is consist of the following members:
- Chairperson: Surpanch or Ward member preferably women.
- Member: ASHA
- Member: 2 members Mother
- Member: Community (Science Teacher/Retired Govt. officers/ Parents of preschool children-3)
- Member: Sakhi under SABLA program/Adolescent girl.
- Member: 2 Representatives from Village Organization
- Anganwadi Worker
Responsibility Of Committee
- The members of the committee will meet once a month at the first Nutrition Health Day to create awareness on the One Full Meal Programme.
- A committee member will be responsible to ensure the demand and supply of food grains such as Rice, Dal, Oil, Eggs, Milk, Vegetables, etc.
- Identify milk vendors
- Mobilize all eligible beneficiaries in Anganwadi centers.
- To ensure that no beneficiary takes the food home or allows any other family member to eat it.
- Fix menu and timing of spot feeding.
- To ensure program attendance, quality, cleanliness, and other aspects.
- To certify the attendance register of Anganwadi centers for reconciliation of accounts.
|Commodity||Supply by||Budget released to|
|Rice||Civil Supplies / PD||PD|
|Dal||DPC / Civil Supplies / PD||PD|
|Oil||AP Oil Fed||PD|
|Milk||Dairy / Local||CDPO|
|Egg||Poultry forms / NECC||CDPO|
|Cooking Gas/ Firewood||AWW||CDPO|
Implementation And Monitoring Of The Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
- Asha And AWW will identify and do early registration of beneficiaries.
- By doing door-to-door surveys they identify and make a list of the target group. All beneficiaries will get MCP Cards during Village Health and Nutrition Day.
- Necessary awareness about One Full Meal and health and nutrition services will be provided by Panchayat / ALMSC along with ICDS and health field functionaries.
- One full meal will be served on the spot for 25 days at the Anganwadi center
- 30 eggs will be served per month.
- In a month milk will be served for 25 days and for the rest 5 days curd will be served.
- Food will be cooked by Anganwadi workers.
- The government will provide Rs 1500 in advance to all the Anganwadi workers at the beginning of the program.
- This amount will be released by the 5th of every month
- The “Anganwadi Level Monitoring and Support Committee” (ALMSC) may decide on the menu as per local conditions.
- Iron and folic acid tablets will be provided to the beneficiary.
- All growth of pregnant and lactating women will be monitored every month.
- The birth and weight of the newborn will be recorded in the NSP cards and registers.
- To discuss the implementation of the scheme, meetings will be arranged among the Anganwadi level monitoring and support committee, project level monitoring committee and district level monitoring committee and review committee, Anganwadi worker supervises, etc.
- Monitoring, training, capacity building, communication, community mobilization, and service delivery of the program will be ensured at regular intervals of time
- At least 2 NGOs will be involved in each district for the implementation of this scheme.
- In case of any food gaps, or poor quality of food items, the CDPO and Supervisor of that particular project shall be held responsible and action shall be initiated accordingly.
- State-level Monitoring Officers from HOD shall inspect at least 5 Projects and 15 AWCs in a month of their allotted Districts.
- ICDS will also monitor and inspect the functionaries of the program.
Food Model For Spot Feeding Of Pregnant & Lactating Women In One Full Meal Programme ICDS Projects
- Eggs are to be given to the beneficiary from Monday to Saturday (the remaining 5 will be added to the model menu)
- Milk is to be given to the beneficiary from Monday to Saturday (200ml milk will be served as curd on any two days).
|Item||Quantity per day||Tentative Cost per day (Rs.)||Nutritive Value|
|Milk (30 Days)
(@ Rs.5.6 per day)
|Egg (30 Eggs)
(@ Rs.3.5 per day)
|Vegetables(Leafy Vegetables, Potato, Onion, Beans, etc)||50g||1.50||
Menu Of One Full Meal
|Day||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||Item 5|
|Day 1||Rice||Sambar with vegetables||Egg Curry||Milk (200ml)|
|Day 2||Rice||Dal||Green Leafy Vegetable Curry||Egg||Milk (200ml)|
|Day 3||Rice||Dal with Leafy vegetables||Egg Curry||Egg||Milk (200ml)|
|Day 4||Rice||Sambar with vegetables||100 Ml Curd||Egg Curry||Milk (200ml)|
|Day 5||Rice||Dal||Green Leafy Vegetable Curry||Egg||Milk (200ml)|
|Day 6||Rice||Dal with Leafy vegetables||100 Ml Curd||Egg||Milk (200ml)|
- The applicant Should be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- The beneficiary must be a pregnant or lactating woman.
Documents Required For Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Age Proof.
- Income Proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
How To Apply For Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Online?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the department of women development and child welfare, the government of Telangana.
- On the homepage, you have to click on apply under the Arogya Lakshmi scheme.
- Now application form will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of the documents asked for in the application form.
- After completely filling out the application form click on Submit.
How To Apply For Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Offline or Through Anganwadi Centre?
- First of all, you have to visit your nearest Anganwadi center.
- Then take the application form for Arogya Laksmi Scheme.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- Then attach the documents with the application form and submit it to the Anganwadi center.
- Now you have successfully applied for the Arogya Lakshmi Scheme.
Office Address Of Commissionerate of Women Development & Child Welfare
Address:H.No. 8-3-222, Vengalrao Nagar, Beside Madhuranagar Metro Station,
Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038
|State Head Office Details|
|Smt .D. Divya, I.A.S||Special Secretary to Government &commissioner, WDCW Dept.||040-23733665
|Smt.Sunandha||Joint Director (Admin&ICDS)||040-23733665
|Smt.K.R.S Lakshmi Devi||Joint Director (Schemes)||040-23733665
|Smt.Swaroopa||Asst. Director (SNP)||9440814427
Contact Details Of District Welfare Officers:- Click Here
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme
What is Arogya Lakshmi Scheme?
Arogya Laksmi Scheme is launched by the Telangana Government on 1st January 2015. Under this, the state government will provide one-time full meals and basic medical facilities to lactating and pregnant women.
Who can apply for Arogya Lakshmi Scheme?
Lactating and pregnant women who belong to below the poverty line are eligible for this scheme.
How to apply for the arogya Lakshmi scheme?
Interested beneficiaries can apply online as well as offline. Through the arogya portal beneficiary can apply online and beneficiaries can apply offline by visiting their nearest Anganwadi center.