Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme | Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Online Apply | Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scholarship Scheme
To encourage girls’ education in Arunachal Pradesh the state government has launched Vidya Scheme. This scheme is only for the girl’s students of Arunachal Pradesh. Under this scheme, the state government will grant assistance of Rs 10,000 to those girls who have passed class 5th and enrolled in class 6th. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme
Vidya Scheme is a scholarship scheme started by the government of Arunachal Pradesh. This scheme is for the girl’s students of Arunachal Pradesh who have passed class 5th. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial aid of Rs 10,000 to the beneficiary who has passed class 5th and enrolled in class 6th. The beneficiary will be able to withdraw the amount only after she completes class 12th and should be unmarried. The financial aid will be directly transferred into the beneficiary’s bank account. Only the school’s principal may approve the bank to transfer the mature amount.
|Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme
|Government Of Arunachal Pradesh
|To Promote Girl’s Education In Arunachal Pradesh
|Girl Residents Of Arunachal Pradesh
|Not Launched Yet
|Official Website Of Arunachal Pradesh
Objectives Of The Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme
The objectives of the Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme are:
- To encourage girls’ education.
- To stop child marriage.
- To decrease the dropout rate of girls students in primary and higher secondary.
Benefits Of The Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme
- The Vidya Scheme is started by the government of Arunachal Pradesh.
- This scheme is for only girls students of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide one-time funding for female students.
- The state government will provide financial aid of Rs 10,000, the assistance will be directly transferred into the beneficiary bank account.
- After completing high school( 12th standard), they will be eligible to withdraw the financial aid.
The eligibility criteria for AP Vidya Scheme online are as follows:
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Beneficiaries who have passed the fifth grade or above are eligible for Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme.
- The girl beneficiary should be unmarried.
Documents Required For Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme
The following documents are needed to apply for AP Vidya Scheme online:
- Applicant class 5th Passing Certificate.
- Additionally, the latest Passport size photograph is to be pasted on the form.
- Identity proof
- Permanent residence proof
- Bank details
- Passport photograph
How To Apply For Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme?
This is a new scheme started by the government of Arunachal Pradesh. The state government has not released any information about how to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme. As soon the administration provides any kind of update regarding the application process we will notify you.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.