Gatidhara Scheme 2022 | Gatidhara Scheme Apply Online | Gatidhara Scheme Subsidy Amount | Gatidhara Scheme Application Form Pdf
West Bengal Gatidhara Scheme is a self-employment scheme started by the government of West Bengal in 2014. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to those unemployed residents of west Bengal who wants to buy commercial vehicles. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Gatidhara Scheme West Bengal such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
West Bengal Gatidhara Scheme 2022
On August 2014 the Gatidhara Scheme was started by the Government of West Bengal under the supervision of the Labour Department but it did not work well then again in 2015 under the supervision of the state transport department the government relaunched this scheme. The motive of the launching of this scheme is to prevent the automobile sector from contracting and to generate employment in urban and rural areas.
Under Gatidhara Scheme the state government will provide a subsidy of 30% of the ex-showroom cost of the vehicle not more than Rs 1 lakh. The applicant can buy commercial vehicles such as buses, taxis, auto-rickshaw, trucks, etc. Applicants can get the 65% of vehicle cost from the banks. The applicant only has to pay 1 lakhs as a downpayment.
|About||Gatidhara Scheme West Bengal|
|Started By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Concerned Department||Transport Department, Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of The West Bengal|
|Objective||To Generate Employment In Rural And Urban Area.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Gatidhara Scheme
The main objective of the Gatidhara Scheme is to generate employment in the Urban and Rural areas of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a subsidy of 30% on the purchase of new commercial vehicles.
Features Of The Gatidhara Scheme
- West Bengal Gatidhara Scheme is started by the Trinamool Congress government in August 2014.
- Initially, in 2014, this scheme was launched under the supervision of the Labour Department but this scheme failed at that time.
- In 2015, this scheme is relaunched by the Transport Department, Gov of West Bengal.
- This scheme is started to generate employment in urban and rural areas and also to prevent the auto industry in Bengal from contracting.
- The cost of the commercial vehicles should be within the limit of Rs.10,00,000.
- The state government will provide a subsidy of 30% of the ex-showroom cost of the vehicle.
- Applicants have to pay 5% of the cost of the vehicle and for the rest 60%, they can apply from the bank.
- The automobile sector of West Bengal will get a boost.
Funding Pattern of Gatidhara scheme
- Under West Bengal Gatidhara Scheme, the state government will provide a 30% of subsidy on the purchase of new vehicles to the residents.
- Applicants can take loans up to 65% of the cost of vehicles from the banks.
- And the rest of the 5% cost of vehicles will be bear by the residents.
- The loan will be disbursed within 15 days from the receipt of the subsidy and the entrepreneur’s contribution.
- The interest rate will be similar to similar schemes being launched by the Government of West Bengal.
- The repayment period of the loan is 5 to 7 years.
The eligibility criteria for Gatidhara Scheme 2022 are as follow:
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The age of the applicant should be in between 20 to 45 years of age.
- Relaxation of the upper age limit is available for the SC, ST, and OBC candidates for up to five and three years respectively
- The family monthly income of the beneficiary should not less than Rs.25,000.
- The candidate should have a valid commercial driving license.
- One member from each family is eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants who have availed of a loan under BSKP, USKP, or any other scheme are also eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants availing benefits under Yuvashree are also eligible, which includes cessation of allowance as soon as the bank loan is disbursed.
Documents Required for Gatidhara scheme West Bengal
The following documents are needed to apply for Gatidhara Scheme 2022:
- Residence Proof.
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Unemployment Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate).Income certificate from the respective authority
- Passport-size photograph.
- Project report.
- Affidavit as per mentioned format.
How To Apply For Gatidhara Scheme?
- First of all, you have to visit the office of the Joint Director of Employment in the Kolkata District in the case of the Kolkata municipal corporation area.
- Now download the application form and affidavit form from the given link.
- Now download the application form, and fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- Now attach all the documents with the application form and submit it to the office of the Joint Director of Employment in the Kolkata District in the case of the Kolkata municipal corporation area. In contrast, the other applicants can submit to the respective sub-divisional officer (SDO).
- After the document verification, the transport department will interview applicants and draw up a list of eligible candidates.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme