Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 | Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship Apply Online, Registration Date, Amount
To uplift the condition of the backward section and economically weaker section people the Government and various foundation has started schemes for the people of our country. Similarly, the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation has started vidyadhan scholarships for the meritorious students of Bihar. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022
The Sarojini Damodaran Foundation started Bihar Vidhyadhan Scholarship. This program was started in 1999 by Kumari Shibulal (Sarojini Damodaran Foundation) and SD Shibulal (Co-founder and former CEO, Infosys). Under this scheme, the scholarships will be provided to meritorious students of backward section and economically backward sections studying in classes 11 and 12th. To avail of the scholarship, the annual income of the student’s family should be less than Rs 2 lakhs.
A scholarship amount of Rs 15,000 will be provided under this program. Applicant must have passed class 10th/BSEB examination. Applicant must have scored at least 75% or a CGPA of 7.5 in the 10th Grade and the cutoff score is 65% or a CGPA of 6.5 for students with disabilities.
|About||Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship|
|Started On||Government Of Bihar|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarships|
|Beneficiary||Students Of Bihar|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 15,000|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship
The main objectives of Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarships are:
- To provide scholarships to the meritorious students of the state.
- To uplift the economical and social conditions of the applicant.
- To encourage the students for higher education.
Key Points & Benefits Of Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship
- The Sarojini Damodaran Foundation funds Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship.
- Under this scheme, the meritorious students of Bihar studying in classes 11 and 12th will get scholarships.
- Students must have passed class 10th to avail of the scholarships.
- Meritorious students of bc or economic backward section will be able to get assistance and it will be a golden opportunity for them to continue their education and achieve their dreams.
- A scholarship amount of Rs 15,000 will be provided under this program.
- The eligible and interested students can apply online through the vidyadhan portal.
|Last date Online Application||30th September 2022|
|Screening Test||9th October 2022|
|Interview/Tests||20th October to 23rd October 2022|
The eligibility criteria for Vidyadhan Scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must be a resident of Bihar.
- Applicant must have passed class 10th/BSEB examination.
- Applicant must have scored at least 75% or a CGPA of 7.5 in the 10th Grade and the cutoff score is 65% or a CGPA of 6.5 for students with disabilities.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 2 lakhs.
The following documents are needed to apply for Vidyadhan Scheme:
- Income certificate.
- Marksheet of class 10th.
- Passport size photograph
Registration Process Of Bihar Vidyadhan Scheme
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Vidyadhan.
- On the home page, you must click on apply for a scholarship.
- Now you have to click on Apply.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email, and set a password.
- After filling in all the details click on register.
- Now you can log into the portal using the login credentials.
- A dashboard will appear where you will get scholarships listed.
- You have to click on Bihar plus two vidyadhan scholarship forms.
- Now you have to click on apply.
- Now an application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the details asked in the application form such as:
- Personal Details.
- Education Details.
- Parents Details.
- SSLC/Xth Details.
- PUC / Intermediate / 11th & 12th Details.
- Family Income Details, etc.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on submit.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme
What is Vidyadhan Scholarship Scheme?
What is the vidyadhan scholarship amount?
What are the eligibility criteria for the vidyadhan scholarship?
2. Applicant must have passed class 10th/BSEB examination.
3. Applicant must have scored at least 75% or a CGPA of 7.5 in the 10th Grade and the cutoff score is 65% or a CGPA of 6.5 for students with disabilities.
4. The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 2 lakhs.
What is the document required for the vidyadhan scholarship?
2. Marksheet of class 10th.
3. Passport size photograph