Maha Sharad Portal | Divyang Pension
The online portal is been started by the Central and State Government. Basically, it is been inaugurated by the Government of Maharashtra. Under this benefits will be provided to disabled citizens of the country. Several portals have been launched for such activities and one of them is Maha Sharad Portal.
Today in this article, we will discuss Maha Sharad Portal like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Maha Sharad Portal
Maha Sharad Portal has been launched by the Government of Maharashtra. Differently-abled citizens of the state will be benefited under this scheme. As we all know that disabled people are not so physically active due to which they face many problems and with the help of this portal they can take advantage of government schemes.
This portal’s main objective is to make sure that all the disabled citizens of the state register themselves so that all donors can provide their help and support to the differently-abled persons through Maha Sharad Portal. Information about the schemes of Maharashtra State Divyang Finance and Social Justice and Special Assistance Department is also provided through this portal.
|Maha Sharad Portal Highlights|
|About||Maha Sharad Portal|
|Inaugurated by||Government of Maharashtra|
|Department||Social Justice and Special Assistance Department|
|Benefits||Can get help from donors and many government schemes|
|Beneficiaries||Disabled citizens of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Maha Sharad Portal Objectives
The objectives of the Maha Sharad Portal are as follows:-
- This portal’s main objective is to make sure that all the disabled citizens of the state register themselves so that all donors can provide their help and support to the differently-abled persons through Maha Sharad Portal.
- Financial assistance will also be provided to disabled citizens by the government to not face any difficulties and become self-sufficient.
- Under this portal, NGOs will also extend their assistance to differently-abled citizens.
Benefits availed under Maha Sharad Portal are as follows:-
- Under the Maha Sharad portal, all registered disabled citizens will be benefited from various schemes launched by the government.
- Donors can also register themselves through this portal. Through which they can reach the disabled citizens.
It is free to register on this portal.
- Through the Maha Sharad portal, the government will provide financial assistance to the differently-abled so that they will become self-reliant.
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria to enroll themselves:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The applicant must be a disabled person.
Applicant needs to have the following documents for enrollment:-
- Aadhar Card
- Birth certificate
- Disability certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Active mobile number
Follow the following steps to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for Divyang.
- After this, the disabled registration form will open in front of you in which you have to enter all the required details like name, gender, state, PIN code, Aadhar number, etc.
- At last, you have to click on the register button to register yourself.
Application Process for Donor
Follow the following steps for enrollment:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for Donor.
- As soon as you click on this link, the donor registration form will open in front of you in which you have to fill in details like name, gender, state, PIN code, Aadhaar number, etc.
- After this, you have to click on the register button for registration.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you…