TN EMIS School Login, Teacher Login & Staff Login | tn-emis app new version | tn emis app new version
The government of Tamil Nadu has introduced a dedicated portal i.e TN EMIS portal for the students and teachers of the state. Through this portal, teachers can update the students day to date details and for students, various educational content like videos, mock test papers, etc will be available. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
What is EMIS portal?
The government of Tamil Nadu has a TN EMIS portal. The EMIS stands for Education Management Information System (EMIS) of Tamil Nadu State, It is a centralized database containing data of each student, staff member, and institution. Through this portal, the teacher can update their student’s details. Students can access to educational content such as interactive videos, online course information, various forms of practice and simulation resources, and types of mock tests through this portal.
The state government of Tamil Nadu has made it mandatory for every school to register with the EMIS portal. Every school will have its unique id and using that id teachers can log in to the portal.
|About||emis tn school login|
|Started By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Concerned Authority||Tamil Nadu Educational Management Information System|
|Objective||Delivering High-Quality Instruction To Students And Storing Data Online|
|Beneficiary||Tamil Nadu Students and Teachers|
|TN emis android app download link||Download App Link|
|Helpline Number||(044) 2567-2790|
Objective Of EMIS Portal
- To promote and encourage the e-learning approach.
- The use of state-of-the-art technology also helps the students to develop their learning abilities.
- To improve the standard of the education system.
- To provide educational content online like interactive videos, online course information, various forms of practice and simulation resources, and types of mock tests.
Working OF EMIS
- The Education Management Information System (EMIS) of Tamil Nadu State is a centralized database containing data of each student, staff member, and institution.
- To access the school-level profile, you need to know the school code, which is a unique number provided for each school.
- It is mandatory for every school to register, and the headmaster of that school will receive the registration information including login ID and password.
- If you have login information, you can view and update student attendance through the EMIS app.
- The school schedule will be posted on this portal. The student timetable is imperative that classes be held.
How To Register On EMIS School Portal?
Every school will get its unique id and using that id the teachers can access the EMIS Portal. Every school in the state of Tamil Nadu will be registered under the EMIS portal. After you log in to the EMIS website, they will create your username and password. Below is the list of approved administrators for you to access the TNTP website.
- School principal/headmaster: The Principal/ headmaster is responsible for the upkeep of the building and grounds as well as tracking student and teacher performance, including attendance.
- Chief Education Officer (CEO): The CEO is in charge of overseeing all the schools in the district after the inspection.
- Block Education Officer (BEO): After the inspection, the responsibility of monitoring all the schools of the block has been entrusted to the BEO.
- District Education Officer (DEO): The responsibility of the DEO is the same as the CEO and BEO but is also required to follow the district’s inspection protocols for all schools.
- The Head Master (HM) of the concerned school can provide access credentials to the teachers of that institution.
How To Login To TN EMIS School Portal?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the EMIS Portal.
- Now a login form will open your screen.
- Enter your login credential i.e username, and password and click on login.
How To Recover The Forgotten Password?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the TN EMIS Portal.
- The login form will open on your screen.
- You have to click on forget password.
- Now you have to select the User type and enter your username.
- Then click on the Submit.
- Once authorized by your BRTE/Block Coordinator, your password will be emailed to your registered email address.
How can I download TN EMIS app?
Go to Google Play Store on your phone and download the TN EMIS App.
After downloading just click on install the app.
Now open the app and enter your Username and Password.
And now click on the SING IN button.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.