Goa Employment Exchange Portal | Goa Labour & Employment Card Online Apply | Goa Employment Exchange Portal Registration Online |
Goa Employment Exchange Portal – A good start has been made by the Goa government. The state government has changed the manual employment registration to online registration. The registration process in the web portal employment exchange will be more effective for the youth of the state. Because through the online process, the employed and unemployed people can easily register themselves in it. Through the online registration and login process, all employed and unemployed people of Goa will be kept in the database created by the Goa Employment Exchange Portal.
The Goa Employment Exchange will inform everyone about vacancies in the government and private sectors. The state government will also allot labor and employment cards to the people of the state. If you are looking for information related to the documents required for online registration of Goa Employment Exchange, Regional Goa Employment Exchange, Goa Labor, and Employment Card, etc. then you are the right place, we will give you complete information about this online portal. Read this article till the end.
Goa Employment Exchange Portal
All the candidates of the state who are unemployed or looking for a job, those candidates have to register labor and employment card in Goa Employment Office as it is necessary for all the candidates to get a government job and statutory bodies like Municipality, Panchayat, Institution, etc. Those candidates who are already registered in Goa Employment will have to upgrade their details online on the official website of the Goa Employment Exchange Portal. It is also necessary for employers to get each of their employees registered for a Labor and Employment Card.
How To Register/Log In On Goa Employment Exchange Portal
- To register yourself in Goa Employment Exchange, you have to go to the Official Website.
- Now the homepage will open on your screen
- On the homepage you will find a link to The Register, you have to click on that link.
- Now you will get the online registration page of the Goa Employment Department on your screen.
- On this page, the applicant has to fill in his email id and password
- And then the applicant has to fill the OTP to open the employment exchange portal online registration form.
- Here the applicant has to fill in his correct details and fill all the columns of the registration process.
- Once you complete the above process, you can complete the online application process by logging on to the Goa Employment Exchange Portal.
Important Document For Goa Employment Exchange Portal
- Scan copy of the photograph (Not more than 80 kb)
- Scan copy of Other documents, such as:
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Education certificate – (10th, 12th, or Diploma)
- Experience certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
Note – All the documents must be in jpeg or pdf format and the size of documents should be less than 2 MB and more than 10 KB.
Track Your Application Status of Goa Employment Exchange Portal
To check the status of your application, you must first visit the Official Website of the Goa Employment Exchange Office. After that click on the Track Status link in the upper menu bar. Now fill in the following details to complete the process.
- Select Department
- Then select Service
- Enter Acknowledgement Number and captcha code.
- Finally, press the “Search” button.
- You can also ‘Verify’ your certificate by following the same process.
Advantages of Goa Employment Exchange Portal
More than 7 lakh persons will have to register online with the new online registration on the Goa Employment Exchange Portal. This includes about 5.50 lakh employed people and the rest unemployed. All the working-class workers under the building and other construction workers will also have to register themselves online with the state employment exchange portal.
Goa state government will provide tool kits to 10,000 individuals who are registering themselves online with the state employment exchange. Government of Goa. There is an appeal to all gram panchayats and municipalities to help in the registration of jobs in the online registration of building and construction workers. In addition, more kiosks and general service centers will also be set up for this purpose.
Goa Labour & Employment Card
The online registration for Labour and Employment Card (L&E Card) at goaonline.gov.in will facilitate the state employment exchange to link the collected data to National Career System (NCS) and integrate it with the Aadhaar Card. L&E Card number is a unique identification number that would be generated through Goa Employment Exchange Online Portal.
L&E Card number will be maintained across the entire employment life span (employed and unemployed) of the citizens. This card will hold the complete employment status history of the candidates. The employment exchange portal online registration has no charges while each person who is making registration will have to get a one-time L&E card carrying an information chip by paying a sum of Rs. 75.
L&E Card would reflect the government schemes as availed by the owner of the card. These owners of the L&E card would be able to upgrade the information with regards to their biodata, resume, change in job/profile, and change in skill sets. The employment exchange in Goa has mixed registration of around 1.21 lakh unemployed and employed individuals.
Contact Details Of Goa Employment Exchange Portal
- Please call at: (+91) 92259-05914 Timing: 10:00 AM to 05:30 PM (Monday to Friday
- Send Email: [email protected]
Department of Information Technology
Address: IT HUB, 2nd floor, Altinho, Panaji – Goa (403001)