Tamil Nadu Ration Card | Tamil Nadu Ration Card Application Form | TNPDS Smart Ration Card | TNPDS Smart Ration Card Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Ration Card- Ration card is a very important document. Which the government uses through the food delivery system. Ration cards are also used as identification cards. Tamil Nadu government provides ration to its citizens at affordable rates. Today through this article, we are providing information related to Tamil Nadu Ration Card. Stay with us till the end for all types of information related to ration cards.
Tamil Nadu Ration Card
There are about 580298 ration cardholders in the state. The government has decided to convert the Chinese option family card to rice option card. Any citizen of the state can now choose an option at his convenience. For this, cardholders will have to visit the official portal related to ration cards. And the application form has to be downloaded and filled. After that, the applicant has to submit the application form to the local food delivery officer. A photocopy of the existing ration card will also have to be submitted in all important documents along with the application form.
Tamil Nadu Digital Ration Card
Four types of digital ration cards are provided to citizens by the state government.
- Light Green Card – A light green ration card is provided for the purchase of rice and other items from the government ration shop.
- White Card – Beneficiary is provided to distribute 3 kg of sugar at prescribed quota
- Khaki cards- The government also provides ration cards to the police personnel of the state. These ration cards are given to police personnel up to the rank of inspectors.
- No commodity card- This cardholder does not have the right to take any kind of goods from ration shops.
Documents required for Tamil Nadu Ration Card
To apply for Tamil Nadu Ration Card, you have to attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- Passport size Photo
- Bank passbook
- Caste / Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill
- Residence certificate
TNPDS Ration Card Online Application Process
To apply online for TNPDS Ration Card, you have to follow the following procedure.
- To apply for Tamil Nadu Ration Card, you must first visit the official website of the TNPDS Department.
- Now you have to click on the option of the home page smart card application.
- When the new page opens, you will need to click on the direct link.
- Now you have to register on the portal
- Now you have to fill the application form with all the basic details.
- After this, you have to fill all the necessary documents with the application form.
- In the application form, you have to fill in the details of family members, gas connection details and declaration, etc.
- After this, you will get a reference number.
- Which you have to preserve for the future.
TNPDS Application Procedure By Ration Shop
For TNPDS application from ration shop, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First, you have to go to your nearest ration shop.
- Now you have to get the application form.
- By filling the application form and all necessary documents have to be attached with the application form.
- You have to submit the application form to the concerned department.
How To Check TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status
To check the status of the TNPDS Smart Ration Card, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of TNPDS.
- You have to click on the application status option only when the home page is open.
- When the new page opens, you will have to enter your registration number.
- After this, you have to click on submit option.
- Now you will get the status of your application.