dr. ambedkar scholarship portal freeship card | dr. ambedkar scholarship portal | dr. br ambedkar scholarship 2023 punjab
The Punjab government has announced a program for Scheduled Castes (SC) and Backward Classes (BC). This plan fully supports education; its name is Dr. BR Ambedkar, and it will provide scholarships to the ST, SC category. Candidates from all Socially Backward Classes and with Economically Weak Status can apply online for the Pre and Post-Matric Scholarship 2023-24 for SC and OBC through the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal.
Students receive a Scholarship Amount and a Feeship Card as a Scholarship Reward. Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship 2023 has been published candidates are encouraged to Apply Online before the Deadline.
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship 2023
The Punjab Government has established a number of scholarships and programs for the state’s economically and socially disadvantaged citizens. Until the Government Scholarship was made available through the National Scholarship Portal and the Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department, education was out of reach for students from Backward Societies. In this post, we will learn about how can students apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship for SC and OBC students and more.
|Article About||Dr. Br Ambedkar Scholarship Scheme|
|Started By||Government of Punjab|
|Department||Welfare Department for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes|
|Beneficiaries||Socially & Economically Weak Students|
|Benefits||Students will receive financial assistance in the form of a Feeship Card.|
|Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Notification Release||29 June 2023|
|Starting Date to Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Apply Online||01 July 2023|
|Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Last Date||31 January 2024|
|Class 1st to 8th||Rs 1000/month for a period of 10 months.|
|9th & 10th Class||Rs 1500/month for a period of 10 months.|
|Class 11th & 12th||Rs 1200/month for 10 months|
|Note=> For UG/PG complete non-refundable fee shall be provided.|
- Students must be a resident of Punjab State.
- Students must belong to socially disadvantaged backgrounds, such as Schedule Caste (SC) or Other Backward Class (OBC).
- Applicant must have passed his Board Examination with a Recognised Board and obtained good grades.
- Students pursuing higher education must register in a Recognised Government or Private Institution.
Eligible Candidates must have the following documents:-
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Signature in Digitally Scanned PDF format.
- Photo of candidate
- Income Certificate
Scholarship Application Process
- First, visit the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal, i.e. scholarships.punjab.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the Student Registration option.
- Now, a form will open on your screen.
- On this form Enter all the information asked.
- After entering all the required details click on the save above details and register me option.
- Now, Log in to your account.
- The scholarship page will be open.
- Here, select the scholarship for which you are eligible.
- Then, fill out the Scholarship Form with your valid information.
- After that, upload the required documents.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
Scholarship Renewal Application Process
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Renewal Form 2023-24 steps are given below:-
- Visit the Scholarship Official Portal i.e. scholarships.punjab.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the Login.
- Login with your account.
- Then. click on the Renewal Application Link.
- After that, enter the Previous Application Number.
- Now enter all the new details asked.
- Then, click on Next.
- Now, upload all the required documents.
- Don’t forget to take the hard copy of the application form for further use.
Other Important Posts on Our Site
- NSP Login National Scholarship Portal- 2023
- PM YASASVI Scholarship Registration 2023, yet.nta.ac.in Scheme Last Date Extended
- Alstom India Scholarship 2023: Apply Online for Various Scholarships
- Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023: Apply Online, Last Date
- Medhaavi Engineering Scholarship 2023: Apply Online, Last Date