Shram Suvidha Portal Online Registration
The Government of India has launched a portal ie Shram Suvidha Portal. The portal is governed by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. The portal will provide all types of assistance and assistance to businesses to undertake business-related activities and processes. Through this article, we are providing you information about Shram Suvidha Portal.
Shram Suvidha Portal 2021
At Shram Portal the allotment of unique Labour Identification Number (LIN) is done. Also, the portal is responsible for the transparency of the business and promotes ease of business. The article given below provides complete information about the key features of the portal, online registration procedure, and Know your LIN Number procedure.
Shram Suvidha Portal was launched by the government in the year 2014. Four major organizations under the Ministry of Labor and Employment are the Chief Labor Commissioner (Central), Directorate General of Mines Safety, Office of the Employees Provident Fund Organization, and the Employees Insurance Corporation. The purpose of this portal is to ease the business environment. The government has provided a platform for sharing information between labor enforcement agencies through this portal.
|Name of the Portal||Shram Suvidha Portal|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
|Ministry||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Beneficiary||Business of India|
|objective||Giving Business a helpful Environment|
|Benefits||Business Registration Facility|
Key Features of This Portal
- At Shram Portal the allotment of the Unique Identification number i.e. Labour Identification Number (LIN) by the Ministry of Labour and Employment is given to all applicants.
- There lies the “Five Central Labour Act” for the registration of the applicant.
- Unified ECR encourages compliance by reducing transaction costs.
- The portal promotes ease of business.
- Transparency is ensured by the provision of the inspection system and online inspection report.
- Transparency is responsible for the accountability in enforcement of Labour Laws.
List of Services
- Labour Identification Number (LIN) data modification
- Labour Identification Number (LIN) data Verification
- Labour Identification Number (LIN) generation
- Entity verification by the enforcement agency
- Email/ SMS notification availability
- Users can pre-assign user ID and password
- Online establishments can be done by their login and passwords
- The first stage for LIN generation by CLC(C) organization
- Common EPFO and ESIC monthly return submission
- Online CLC(C) and DGMS annual return submission
- Managing, creating, updating establishments and their inspection Reports can be done.
- The password can be changed by the user at any time.
Five Central Labour Act
Following is the information is given about the Five Central Labour Act on the Suvidha Portal. One can log in/Sign up using one of the following:
- The Employees Provident Funds And Miscellaneous Provision’s Act (EPF) Act-1952
- Building and Other Construction Workers (BOCW) Act -1996
- Employees’ State Insurance Act (ESI) ACT-1948
- Inter-State Migrant Workmen (ISMW) Act-1979
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act-1970
Online Registration Procedure
You can register using the simple steps given below:
- First, go to the official website of Shram Suvidha. The official link of the portal is given as https://shramsuvidha.gov.in/home
- After clicking on the link, the homepage of the official website will open.
- On the homepage on the right side of the window, you will see a button “Create a Shram Suvidha Account“. Click on the button.
- It will take you to the new page and sign up form will appear.
- Fill in your credentials i.e. First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID and, fill in the verification code given on the window.
- Click on the “Signup” button.
- After clicking you will automatically be given your login ID and Password.
|ISMW CLC Licencing||1144|
|Total LIN Generated||2906455|
Know Your LIN Number
if you want to know your LIN Number then you can follow the following steps given below:
- first, go to the official website. The Link to the official website is https://registration.shramsuvidha.gov.in/user/knowuserlin
- Fill in your credentials. You can know your LIN Number by your establishment Name or establishment identifier.
- After filling in all the information, click on the “Submit” button.
By Establishment Name
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option to know your tab.
- Now you will get a new form. In which you choose the name of the installation and Establishment, address, state, district, and related codes, etc. have to be filled.
- After this, you have to click on submit option.
- Helpline Number- 01123354722
- Email Id- [email protected]
Some Important Questions and Answers(FAQ)
Who governed the Suvidha Shram Portal?
The Portal is Governed under the Ministry of Labour and employment.
What is the Objective of the Suvidha Portal?
The portal will provide all kinds of assistance and help to businesses for starting their business-related activities and procedures.
How to Apply online for the Suvidha Shram Portal?
The official link of the portal is given as https://shramsuvidha.gov.in/home
NOTE- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.