Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana | Shubh Shakti Yojana Rajasthan Application Form
The Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana is been inaugurated by the government of Rajasthan. Daughters, women, and unmarried girls of the labor family will be benefited as under this scheme, the beneficiaries of registered labor families of the state will be provided financial assistance of Rs 55,000 by the state government. With the help of assistance women and daughters of the state can continue their studies, can do some vocational training, can fulfill their basic needs, or can start their own business.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything related to schemes like their eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, the application process, objectives, important highlights, and many more. So to know more about the scheme stay connected with us.
Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana
Daughters, women, and unmarried girls of the labor family are benefited from this scheme. Financial assistance of Rupees 55,000 will be given to them. With the help of this money, they can continue their studies and can fulfill their dreams, can do some vocational training, can become business women by setting up a business, can use the money for their marriage, and in many effective ways. Under this scheme, a maximum of two daughters or women beneficiaries and one of his daughters are given incentive by the state government. Under Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana, the girl’s father, mother or both, should be a registered beneficiary/construction worker on the board for at least one year.
|Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana Highlights|
|About||Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Benefits||Financial assistance of Rs 55,000|
|Beneficiaries||Daughters, women, and unmarried girls of the labor family.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana Objectives
The main objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- As we all know that due to poor financial conditions state workers are not able to raise their daughter well and cannot provide higher education and also there are some people who consider daughters as a burden and don’t give them chance to study so keeping this in mind financial assistance of Rs 55,000 will be provided to them.
- With the help of this money, they can also live up to their dreams and can pursue higher education, or can set a business.
- Another objective is to protect the interests of the daughters of the laboring family through this scheme.
- The government wants to make self-reliant and empowering women and daughters of labor families through this scheme.
The benefits availed under this scheme are as follows:-
- Women and daughters of construction labor families of Rajasthan are benefited under this scheme.
- Financial assistance of Rs 55,000 will be provided to the unmarried girls and women beneficiaries of the state government labor family.
- Women can use the amount provided under the Shubh Shakti Yojana in getting further education or vocational training, starting their own business, getting skill development training, etc., and for their own marriage.
The applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Under Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana the labor family women should be unmarried or the daughter of the beneficiary should have completed at least 18 years of age.
- Women and daughters of the state should have a bank account, this incentive will be transferred directly to your bank account by the government.
- In case the beneficiary has his / her own residence, the residence should have a washroom.
- The beneficiary should have been working as a construction worker for at least 90 days during the period of one year before the date of application.
The applicant needs to have the following documents for enrollment:-
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Applicant’s bank account passbook
- Girl’s age certificate
- 8th pass result
- Copy of beneficiary registration identity card.
- Bhamashah family card or photocopy of Bhamashah nomination.
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
If you want to download the Application form in PDF form then click on the link given below:-
Follow the following steps to enroll yourself:-
- Download the application form from the link given above.
- Then you need to fill in all the information asked for in the application form like the Applicants name, father’s/husband’s name, current address, active mobile number, category, date of birth, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach all the required documents along with the application form. After this, you have to submit your application form to the Regional Labor Department or Divisional Secretary, or the competent officer of another department.
- After the verification, you’ll be registered.
If you come across any query then you can contact on the following numbers:-
- For any kind of technical support/query, contact us at LDMS HELP DESK No.- 0141-2450793
- For any kind of support/query related to construction workers, contact us at – 0141-2222961/0141-2222861/0141-2220334
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you