How To Apply YSR Jagannath Cheyutha Scheme | AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Registration |
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme: The Andhra Pradesh government has launched a scheme named YSR Cheyutha Scheme. The scheme aims to solve problems faced by the women of the state. The women belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, or Minorities can avail of the benefits of the scheme.
The objective of the scheme is to address the women of the state belonging to the vulnerable group. The government aims to provide employment opportunities to women groups in the state for themselves and others. All those women who are working under the self-help group will be covered under the scheme. The scheme will uplift the condition of women and will motivate them.
|Scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Women’s of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefits||Rs. 75000 assistance|
|Objective||To Provide Financial aid|
Under the Scheme, financial assistance of Rs 75000 will be provided to women satisfying the eligibility criteria. The scheme covers the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh and the women must fall between 45 and 60 years of age. This financial amount will be transferred to the recipient’s bank accounts directly.
The government has also decided on the number of installments in which the assistance will be provided. The assistance is divided into four installments. The assistance of Rs 18750 will be given to the applicants each year.
Hon'ble CM @ysjagan has launched #YSRCheyutha to empower socio-economically deprived women, by ushering them into entrepreneurship & helping them build strong, rewarding businesses. Financial assistance of Rs 18,750 has been transferred into the accounts of 23L beneficiaries. pic.twitter.com/rj4LJPwPL3— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) August 12, 2020
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Objective:
The objective of the Cheyutha Scheme is
- The assistance of Rs 75000 will be provided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to women belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, or Minorities.
- The scheme aims to motivate the women belonging to the backward class to move forward on the path of development with society by providing benefits and financial assistance.
- The decided assistance amount i.e. 75,000 will be distributed to the recipients in four equal parts.
- The assistance of Rs 18750 will be given to the applicants each year.
- Women under low-payroll and in reverse monetary situations will be covered as recipients under the scheme.
- The amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the applicants.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for the scheme is as follows:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only women applicants are eligible to apply.
- The women belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, or Minorities are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Minimum of 45 years
- Maximum 60 years
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Essential Documents:
The essential documents for the scheme are listed below:
- Residential certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- caste certificate
- mobile number
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank passbook Details
- Proof of age
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Procedure:
The department has not given any information regarding the application process for the scheme. The state government will provide the details for the online or offline application procedure. As far as only the scheme’s information is given by the government. When the government will release the online application process, we will notify you of this article.
The Scheme will be launched on the official website of the government. The online applications will be accepted on the official website. You can check the official website by clicking on the link http://www.navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
Which state announced the Cheyutha Scheme?
The State of Andhra Pradesh announced this scheme.
What is the objective of the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
The scheme aims to solve problems faced by the women of the state.
What are the Benefits provided by AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
To give financial assistance of Rs 75000 will be provided to women satisfying the eligibility criteria.
The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.