Rajasthan EWS Certificate | Rajasthan EWS Certificate 2023 online status | Rajasthan EWS Certificate form download
The Government of Rajasthan has now implemented gold reservations in the state as well. Due to its implementation, people who fall in the general category and are financially weak will get the benefit of a 10% reservation. Most of the people of the EWS community do not have any permanent source of income so, through this, the poor and economically weaker people in the state government jobs and educational institutions will get benefits.
So today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Rajasthan EWS Certificate like its important highlights, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits, the application process, application form, etc. So to know more about the Rajasthan EWS Certificate stay connected with us till the end.
Rajasthan EWS Certificate 2023
EWS stands for Economically Weaker Sections. The persons belonging to EWSs who, are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs, and OBCs shall get 10% reservation in direct recruitment in civil posts and services in the Government and admission in educational institutions. It is an important document issued by the Revenue Department.
People who all belong to economically weaker sections of society can avail themselves of an EWS certificate. Basically Economically Backward Class is a subcategory of people belonging to the general category having an annual family income less than Rs. 8 lakh, who do not belong to any other category like ST, SC, OBC.
|Rajasthan EWS Certificate Highlights
|Rajasthan EWS Certificate
|Government of Rajasthan
|Residents of the state
Rajasthan EWS Certificate Benefits
The Benefits availed from Rajasthan EWS Certificate are as follows:-
- General caste people can use EWS Certificate to avail 10% reservation.
- Through this, the poor and economically weaker people in the state government jobs and educational institutions will get benefits.
- The persons belonging to EWSs who, are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs, and OBCs shall get 10% reservation in direct recruitment in civil posts and services in the Government and admission in educational institutions.
Documents Required For Rajasthan EWS Certificate
Applicants need to have the following documents in order to apply for Rajasthan EWS Certificate:-
- Application form
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Pan card
- Caste certificate
- Bhamashah Card
- Family income certificate
- Property certificate
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria for enrollment:-
- A Resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicant from general category.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should be less than Rs. 8 lakh.
- The beneficiary family should not have more than 5 acres of land.
- The residential plot area should be less than 1000 square feet.
- The area of the residential plot in a municipal or urban area is less than 100 square yards.
- Should have less than 200 square yards residential plot in a rural area.
- For the EWS certificate, the first preference is given to those people who are already socially and economically backward.
Rajasthan EWS Certificate Validity
The EWS Certificate is applicable for 1 year from the date of the issue.
Rajasthan EWS Certificate Application Process
Follow the following process if you want to apply for Rajasthan EWS Certificate:-
- Firstly applicants need to download the EWS Certificate Application Form. You can click on the link given below to download the form.
- Here we are providing you with the forms issued by the Rajasthan State and Central Government. You can apply for the Rajasthan EWS certificate with the help of both these application forms.
- After downloading the form from here, you have to fill in the information asked in it carefully and then attach all the required documents with the form and submit the form to your nearest tehsil or block office.
- After this your application form will be checked by the concerned authorities then your EWS certificate will be issued.
- Thus by following the steps you can easily apply for a Rajasthan EWS certificate.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Rajasthan EWS Certificate FAQs
What is Rajasthan EWS Certificate?
- EWS stands for Economically Weaker Sections. The persons belonging to EWSs who, are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs, and OBCs shall get a 10% reservation.
What is the validity of the EWS Certificate?
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you