Kalia Yojana 2021 | Kalia Yojana online apply | kalia co in online check | Download Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List 2021 | Odisha Kalia Yojana online Application Form| Kalia Yojana Registration Form
The government of Odisha has launched Kalia Yojana for small and middle-class farmers of the state. The government will provide financial assistance to farmers through this scheme. Through this article, we are providing you information about Odisha Kalia Scheme. Stay tuned with us for all information related to this scheme.
Kalia Yojana 2021 installment
Odisha’s Chief minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik will transfer the amount to the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana on 15th May after 5 PM. this amount will be transferred on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya and Krushak Divas.
- The main objective of this scheme is to financially strengthen the farmers in the state. The condition of small and middle-class farmers in the country is very pathetic. Because of this, the state government has started the Kalia scheme. 25000 rupees are provided as financial assistance to the farmers through this scheme. This assistance is provided to farmers for purchasing agricultural goods like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, etc. 5000 rupees will also be provided by the government as additional assistance to farmers.
- Under this scheme, Rs 12500 is also provided by the government to landless farmer families. This assistance is provided by the government to farmers for agricultural activities. Such as goat rearing, mini-layer units, duckery units, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation and beekeeping, etc. Through the Kalia scheme, the government provides financial assistance for SC / ST class agriculture-related works. Through this scheme, the landless agricultural laborers of the state are not doing agricultural work due to old age. Or unable to do farming due to any disability or illness etc., they are provided financial assistance of Rs 10,000.
- Farmers will get Life insurance cover of Rs 2.00 lakh premium of Rs 330/-per annum. Insurance cover will be given to all savings bank account holders of age between 18-50 years. Out of this premium Government of Odisha will pay Rs.165/- per annum. Not only life insurance farmers will get Personal accident cover also of Rs.2 Lakh. The premium amount of accident cover is Rs. 12/- for all savings bank account holders of age between 18-50 years. Out of which, Rs. 6/- will be paid by the government. For those appellants whose age is between 51-70 years, an accident cover premium of Rs.12 will be paid by the government of Odisha.
|Odisha Kalia Yojana Highlights|
|Article||Kalia Yojana – kalia.co.in online|
|Objective||To provide adequate funds for farming|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Odisha state|
|Official Website||Click here|
Interest-free crop loan under Kalia Yojana
Under the Kalia scheme, farmers are provided loans at a zero percent interest rate for agricultural-related works. This loan is given to vulnerable landless laborers, farmers, sharecroppers, and agricultural families.
Features Of Odisha Kalia Yojana
Following are the features of the Kalia scheme.
- 25,000 financial assistance is provided to farmers through this scheme.
- 5000 rupees are provided as incentives to the farmers of the state.
- The funds provided through this scheme are provided directly to the bank accounts of the farmers.
- Landless farmers are also provided with the financial assistance of Rs. Is 12500
- Life insurance cover of 2 lakh rupees is provided.
- Accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh is also provided.
- The benefit of this scheme is given exclusively to people belonging to SC/ST category.
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Kalia Yojana
To apply for the Kalia scheme, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- The application should be a marginal or small-scale farmer.
- The applicant’s family should belong to the BPL category.
- Farmers related to government jobs are not eligible to apply.
Documents required for Kalia Yojana
To apply for the Kalia scheme, you have to attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Kisan Card
- Caste certificate
- BPL card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
The application process for Odisha Kalia Yojana – kalia.co.in online
To apply for the Kalia scheme you have to follow the following procedure.
- To apply for the Kalia scheme, first of all, you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Now when the homepage opens, you have to click on the option of an online application link.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- Now you have to click on the show button.
- Now you will get the application form. Enter all types of information in the application form
- Upload all the required documents by filling the application form.
- Then click on submit option. Now your application will be completed.
Procedure to Check Application Status
Follow the following procedure to check the status of the application.
- To check the status of the application, you have to visit the website related to the scheme.
- On opening the home page, you have to click on the option of “online Grievance Application form”.
- Now on the new page, you have to click on the option of “Track your application“.
- After this, you have to enter your token number. And click on the Show option.
- Now you will get the application status.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
Follow the following procedure to log in to the portal.
- To log in to the portal, you have to visit the official website related to the scheme.
- When the home page opens, you will have to click on the login option.
- You have to click on the login option according to your category.
Now you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code and click submit.