Karnataka Arundhati Scheme | Karnataka Arundhati Scheme Apply Online | Arundhati Scheme Form | Arundhati Scheme Karnataka | Karnataka Maitri Scheme Apply Online | Maitri Scheme Form | Maitri Scheme Karnataka |
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme- The Government of Karnataka launched two schemes named Karnataka Arundhati Yojana and Maitri Yojana. There are about 15 lakh Brahmin classes available in the state of Karnataka. Many families in this community cannot afford the wedding expenses of their daughter. So the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board will implement both these schemes for the poor Brahmin families of the state.
Under this scheme, the newlyweds and their families will get financial assistance from the government. Under the Karnataka Arundhati Yojana, the state government will provide financial assistance to the Brahmin bride’s family for the wedding and if the bride marries a priest, the bride will be given financial assistance under the Maitri scheme. Today, through this article, we will mention the details of both these schemes like application process, financial assistance, etc. So you are requested to read this article till the end.
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
The Government of Karnataka runs many welfare schemes for the people of the state from time to time. Many schemes have been made for the people of backward caste, tribe, and backward class, but this time the Karnataka government is going to help the Brahmin class. According to Govt. Arundhati Yojana has been started to help the poor people of the Brahmin class.
In Karnataka Arundhati Yojana, 25000 rupees will be given to the bride’s family belonging to the Brahmin community for marriage. Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board will implement this Arundhati Yojana in the state. Under the Karnataka Arundhati Yojana 2021, about 550 families of Brahmin brides will get an assistance amount of Rs 25000.
Details of Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
|Scheme’s Name||Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2021|
|Launched By||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Bride (Who Belongs to Brahmin Community)|
|Objective||Financial assistance to Brahmin brides|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Karnataka Maitri Scheme for Brahmin Brides
Maitri Yojana has been started to help the poor people of the Brahmin community. In Karnataka Maitri Yojana, Govt. Will offer Rs. 3 lakh to the bride for marrying a priest: Archak and Purohit. Under Maitri Yojana, about 25 families will be given an assistance of Rs. 3,00,000. Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board will implement this Maitri Scheme.
Importance of Karnataka Arundhati Scheme/Maitri Scheme
As indicated by the 2018 Standing Assessment, Karnataka’s Brahmin population is 3% of the state’s absolute population. The main reason behind the launch of these two schemes is to motivate Arundhati/Maitri people, especially Maitri, coming from a poor economic base. Problems arise for Brahmins priests because of the vulnerability of work.
They can use the cash given by the public authority and set up a private enterprise to earn enough to pay the rent. The Karnataka state government has a monetary shortfall of Rs. 46,072 crore for the year. The state is feeling squeezed with the flood mitigation assets and the contribution of GST from the central government. In December 2020 the Chief Minister said that the economic hardship of Rs. 25 to 30 thousand crores can run till the next expenditure plan.
Benefits of Karnataka Arundhati Scheme/Maitri Scheme
- The main reason behind the launch of these two schemes named Karnataka Arundhati Yojana and Karnataka Maitreyi Yojana is to uplift the people from low economic backgrounds and especially those who are priests as the community of Brahmin priests find it difficult to escape the precarious work.
- For families who cannot get their daughters married, these schemes will help them to get their daughters married in the community. Those who are priests and belong to Karnataka can get 3 lakhs for the marriage of their daughter if they marry the priest.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Arundhati Scheme/Maitrei Scheme
According to the Government of Karnataka Officer, There are some restrictions imposed on those people who can take advantage of the Arundhati Yojana / Maitri Scheme. Only those candidates who fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for Arundhati Yojana/Maitri Scheme will be eligible for its benefits:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The bride’s family will have to submit a certificate stating that they belong to an economically backward class.
- The bride must belong to the Brahmin community and submit a certificate for the same.
- The wedding should be the first marriage of the bride and groom.
- The marriage has to be registered and a marriage registration certificate has to be produced for the same.
- The couple must be married for at least five years.
- Marriage Invitation Card
- Identity Card of Bride and Groom
- Marriage Registration Documents
Karnataka Nadakacheri CV
Online Procedure for Arundhati Scheme/Maitri Scheme
All Brahmin brides who are going to get married and want to get benefits under the scheme, have to register on the portal by following the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the Official Website.
- A homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the Sign-in option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- After registration, you can find a link to register on Arundhati Yojana/Maitri Yojana.
- To avail of the scheme, fill the registration form carefully and submit the registration form.
The Karnataka government launches the Karnataka Arundhati Yojana. According to this scheme, the newlywed bride gets financial support from the government. The Karnataka state Brahmin development board launched two schemes named Karnataka Arundhati Yojana and Karnataka MaitreyiYojana for the poor Brahmin families in Karnataka state. In Karnataka state, there are about 15 lakhs brahmin category is available. In this community, many families can not afford money for their daughter’s wedding. Therefore the Karnataka state Brahmin development board introduce two schemes named; Karnataka Arundhati yojana and Karnataka Maitri yojana.
How did you like the information was given by us, do let us know in the comment section? Stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari for more details of any other scheme, thanks.
Some of the Important FAQs of Karnataka Arundhati Scheme/Maitri Scheme
What is Karnataka Arundhati Yojana?
Karnataka Maitreya Yojana is a scheme run by the state government in which financial assistance is provided to the girl child of a Brahmin family for marriage.
What is Karnataka Maitri Scheme?
The Karnataka Maitri Yojana is a scheme run by the state government in which the bride is provided financial assistance of Rs 3 lakh for marrying a priest (archak and purohit).
How much financial assistance will be provided under Arundhati Yojana?
An amount of Rs 25000 is provided to the beneficiary under the Arundhati scheme.
How to apply for Karnataka Maitreya Yojana?
To apply for Karnataka Maitreya Yojana,you can apply online on the portal of Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board.
What is the eligibility criterion for Arundhati Yojana in Karnataka?
All the details of eligibility criteria for Arundhati Yojana in Karnataka are given in the above article.