Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme | Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List Online| Registration 2023
The scheme is been inaugurated by the Government of Odisha. Under this scheme, people who are living in kutcha houses will be provided houses. Today here in this article we are going to discuss all the important details about the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana like its eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits, featured, objectives, the application process, beneficiary list, so if you want to know more then stay connected with us.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme 2023
The scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha. Applicants of the scheme will get many benefits under this Yojana but the main benefit is, housing facilities will be given to people who are living in kutcha houses. As in the kutcha house, people face many difficulties due to harsh weather conditions so keeping this in mind government of Odisha has implemented this scheme under which they’ll be providing pucca houses to such people of the state.
Those persons whose houses have been fully or partially damaged by some natural or man-made calamity, or people who are extremely poor, or people who are affected by occupational disease, or SECC 2011 registered kaccha households will be benefited under this scheme.
|Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Highlights|
|About||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|Department||Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department.|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister of Odisha|
|Benefit||Housing facilities will be provided to people who are living in kutcha house|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The objectives of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana are:-
The major objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to provide a Pakka house to people who are living in kutcha houses in the rural area of the state. As in kutcha houses, people face many problems like there’s no proper arrangement of light and fresh air and also there’s no proper protection against rain, wind, cold so keeping this in mind this scheme is been implemented. This Scheme will definitely play an important role in improving and raising the living standards of the rural and urban areas of poor people.
Benefits of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme
The benefits availed under this scheme are as follows:-
- The house constructed under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will sanction under the women’s head of the household.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide Pakka houses to the beneficiaries who are living in Kutcha houses.
- The minimum carpet area under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is 25 square meter.
- Under this scheme, the roof material should be of RCC(Reinforced concrete).
- The fund under this scheme will directly credit into the beneficiary’s account.
Configuration of The Houses
As per the Configuration of the houses under the official notification of the Biju Pakka Ghar, the following is specification has to be undertaken if checking the kutcha house and pucca house:-
- Pucca house:-
- Foundation, roof, and walls of permanent materials.
- Roof made of tiles, GCI sheets, asbestos cement sheets, RBC, RCC, timber, etc.
- Wall material made of fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement), cement, concrete, timber, etc.
- The lifetime of a pucca house should be a minimum of 30 years.
- Kutcha house:-
- made of not durable material such as unburnt bricks, stones, grass, reeds, mud, etc.
Installments In The Scheme
The installments available under the schemes are as follows:-
- The first installment of 20,000 rupees will be made when the order will be issued for the work.
- The second installment will be made when the construction will reach the lintel level-
- 35000 for IAP districts.
- 30000 for non-IAP districts.
- The third installment is made when the unit is finished up to the roof-
- 45000 for IAP districts.
- 40000 non-IAP districts.
- The last installment of 30000 rupees will be made when the house will be fully completed with sanitary latrines and finally, the beneficiaries start to live in the house.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme
The applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- The applicant must own a kutcha house.
- An application must belong to an economically weaker section.
Documents Required for Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme
The following documents are required if you want to enroll yourself:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Bonafide certificate
- Identification Proof
- BPL(Below Poverty Line) Certificate
- EWS(Economically Weaker Section) Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Application Process for Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly visit the official website for the application form.
- Now Download the Application Form PDF and get the printout of the application form.
- After that fill in the information asked in the application form carefully like Personal Details, Income Details, Address Details, other Important details.
- After that attach the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
If you want to download Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Guidelines in PDF form then click on the link given below:-
- Applicants who came across with any query may contact toll-free number 155-237.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you