Namo Tablet Yojana | Namo E-Tablet Yojana Online Registration | PM Namo Tablet Yojana Buy Online | Namo E-Tablet Yojana Specification/Price |
Namo Tablet Yojana- In our Indian country, digitization is being promoted a lot. The Namo Tablet Scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country to make India digital and a revolution in the education world, under which students of the country will be able to buy a good tablet at a very low price. By using this tablet, you will be able to move towards the digital age and take your education forward digitally. Today we will share information about Namo e-tablet scheme through this article. As such, the scheme will share a step-by-step process to register itself online, as well as other important processes such as specifications, pricing, and all other details about the tablet. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then read this article of ours till the end.
Namo Tablet Yojana 2021
The Chief Minister of Gujarat, Vijay Rupani, announced this scheme while organizing the Swavalamban Yojana and Women Empowerment Project. Through the implementation of this scheme, free tablets will be provided to the students of colleges. The tablets will be provided with a discounted price of Rs 1000 as the government wants to implement the new path of modern education in our country by providing good quality technical products to the students. All the candidates who are willing to apply online can download the official notification and read all the information related to the scheme like eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
Details of Namo Tablet Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Namo Tablet Yojana|
|in Language||નમો ટેબ્લેટ યોજના|
|Launched by||Vijay Rupani|
|Major Benefit||Namo E-Tablet For College Students Gujarat|
|Scheme Objective||Providing tablets in Rs.1000|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Purpose of Namo Tablet Scheme
In today’s times, laptops, mobiles or tablets have become very useful for children’s education, as many people in the country are not able to buy them due to poor condition. Keeping this in mind, the tablet is being made available by the Government of Gujarat at a price of thousand rupees. So that he can buy it easily and move forward in the field of his studies.
Namo Tablet Specification
Specifications of the Tablets are following:-
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
Important Dates of Namo Tablet Yojana
|Launched Date||13th of July 2017|
|The first round of tablets has distributed||14th July 2017 by 4 pm.|
|The second round of tablets has distributed||17th July by 4 pm.|
|The last round of tablets has distributed||20th July 2017 by 4 pm.|
Major Benefits & Key Features of Namo Tablet Scheme
- Under the scheme, the government will provide 7-inch Namo e-tabs for first-year college students.
- The actual price of the tablet is Rs. 8,000 in the market but the Gujarat government is providing e-tab tablets for only Rs 1000.
- For the students, the remaining amount will be paid by the state government as a subsidy.
- The government has decided that in order to encourage more students to participate, will give tablets to around 3.5 lakh students.
- The Applicant should be a permanent resident of the Gujrat.
- The family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- The student must belong to the BPL category.
- It is compulsory for a student to pass class 12th in this session.
NOTE-: If the student does not participate in further examinations after the completion of the intermediate examination, then he is not eligible to apply.
The following documents are required while applying for the Namo tablet scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Address Proof
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Below the poverty line certificate
- 12th passing certificate
- Certificate to confirm the Admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
Namo E-Tablet Yojana Online Registration
All meritorious students will be provided with high-tech developed tablets under the Gujarat Namo Tablet Scheme. The registration process is as follows-:
- First of all visit the Official Website.
- A homepage will open on your screen.
- On the Homepage, Click on the “Apply Now” option.
- The application form page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now fill in all the mandatory details (such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information)
- Now upload all required documents.
- After completing all the above procedures click on Submit option for the final submission of the application.
All the successfully registered students will be provided with a branded 7-inch tablets of Acer / Lenovo Company.
Important Links Of Namo Tablet Yojana
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Namo Tablet Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Namo Tablet Rs. 1000 Payment Mode
The mode of payment will be done through the Netbanking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Paytm and etc. In case, there is no option to pay the Namo Tablet amount, students can deposit the one thousand rupees money at the respective institute or College where the contenders have got the admission.
NOTE-: To Avail the Branded Tablet, Pl. deposit Rs. 1000/- at the institute/college where you have taken the admission.
We have shared all the important details related to this scheme with you through this article. If you are facing any problem then you can contact the helpline number given below and find the solution to your problem.
- 079-26566000 (Timing: 11 am to 5 pm)
A new initiative has been launched in Gujarat called “NAMO TABLET SCHEME” – an abbreviation for “New Avenues of Modern Education through Tablets”. The scheme aims to provide tablets to around 3.5 lakh college students to distribute at a cost of Rs. 1,000.
How did you like the information was given by us, do let us know in the comment section? Stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari for more details of any other scheme, thanks.