Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat | મુખ્યમંત્રી યુવા સ્વાવલંબન યોજના નોંધણી | Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana registration | Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana| ગુજરાત મુખ્યામંત્રી યુવા સ્વાવલંબન યોજના
MYSY scholarship program has been announced by the Government of Gujarat to promote education in the state. Through this article, we will provide you complete information about the MYSY scholarship program, such as the MYSY scholarship program, its purpose, benefits, facilities, eligibility criteria, required documents, application process, and more. So stay with us till the end.
Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat Scholarship
Through the Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat Scholarship Scheme, the government provides financial assistance for education in the state. Financial aid is provided to the poor and financially weak students in the state through scholarships. All the students of the state who are unable to do higher education such as diploma course, engineering, pharmacy course, medical course, etc., students who apply for MYSY scholarship every year. The government spends Rs 1000 crore annually on this scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students of financially weaker families. So that he can get higher education easily.
|Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Gujrat|
|Official website||Click Here|
For the Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, the following necessary documents have to be attached with the application form
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheet
- Admission letter and fee receipt
- Bank account proof
- Hostel admission letter and fee receipt
- Affidavit (non-judicial stamp paper Rs 20)
- Recent passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Self-declaration form
- Certificate from the institute for new student
- Renewal certificate from the institute
- Self-declaration for non IT returns
Types of Gujarat Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarships
The following three types of scholarships are awarded under the MYSY Scholarship.
Tuition fee grant
- The grant amount is provided according to the syllabus for the grant of the tuition fee.
- A Grant of 2,00,000 Rs for Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS).
- A grant of 50,000 Rs for professional undergraduate courses (BE, B.Tech, B.Pharma, etc.)
- The assistance of 25,000 Rs for a diploma course
- A grant of 10,000 Rs is provided for undergraduate courses (BCom, BSC, BA, BCA, BBA, etc.)
According to this scheme, grants are also provided for hostels. 1200 rupees is provided as a grant amount by the government every month.
Grant is also provided for books/equipment as per the syllabus.
- A Grant of 1000 rupees is provided for Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS).
- A Grant of 5000 rupees is given for engineering, technology, pharmacy, architecture.
- A Grant of 3000 rupees is provided for diploma courses.
Features and Benefits Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat Scholarship
Following are the features and benefits of the MYSY Scholarship.
- Financial assistance is provided by the state government to non-reserved students of the state to purchase books and education-related items etc.
- All the students of the state who are studying in Gujarat Medical Education Research Society and dental courses.
- Those students are provided financial assistance of Rs 10 lakhs for 5 years through the Government’s MYSY Scholarship Scheme.
- For all government jobs related to the state government, students of all categories are exempted at the age of five.
- All those students are provided training by the state government for appearing in competitive examinations through training centers.
- In an area where there is no higher education or government hostel facilities, the government also provides financial assistance of 1200 Rs per month for 10 months.
- All the students of the state who have passed 10th and 12th with 80% are selected for diploma courses, then they are given Rs 25000 per year or 50% fee whichever is less.
- Free dress, reading material, etc. will be provided by the government under the MYSY scholarship scheme.
Following are the eligibility criteria for the benefit of the Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat Scholarship scheme
- All students of the state have passed the 10th or 12th standard with 80% marks. And they want to get admission to a diploma or bachelor’s degree.
- Students scoring more than 65% in diploma who wish to take admission in graduation.
- Whose family annual income does not exceed 600000 Rs.
- Children of martyred soldiers of the state can also apply for this
Procedure to Apply for MYSY Scholarship
To apply for the Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat Scholarship you have to follow the following points.
- To apply for the MYSY Scholarship, you must first visit the official website.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- After visiting the homepage, you have to click on Login / Register.
- After this, you will now have the option of a new application. You have to click on it.
- If you have already registered on this portal. Therefore you have to log in with your credentials.
- If you are not registered on the portal, you will have to click to register.
- On opening a new page, you have to fill in all the necessary details like a board, university, stream, year, year of admission, enrollment number, mobile number, etc.
- After that, you have to click on the password.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the required details in this registration form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After that, you have to click on submit.
- By following this process you can apply for MYSY Scholarship.
Note- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.
What is Gujarat Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana?
To promote education in the state, the MYSY scholarship program has been announced by the Government of Gujarat, called the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana.
What is the required document for the application of Gujarat Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana?
ujarat Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 10th and 12th-grade mark sheet, admit card and fee receipt, bank account proof, hostel admission card and fee receipt, affidavit (non-judicial stamp paper Rs 20), recent passport. Size application form photo, documents required for income certificate, Aadhaar card, self-declaration letter, a certificate from the new institute for the student, renewal certificate from the institute, self-declaration letter for non IT return