Manav Garima Yojana | Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Application Form | Manav Garima Scheme Registration Form
The Government of Gujarat has launched the Manav Garima Yojana of scheduled castes of its state. Through which the government is providing financial assistance up to Rs 4000 to the scheduled caste people of the state. Through this article, we are providing you the information about the Gujarat Manav Garima Scheme. All the information related to the application of this scheme remained with us till the end.
Manav Garima Yojana 2023
This scheme has been launched by the government to financially help the people of Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, and Other Backward Classes. Through this scheme, the government wants to promote entrepreneurship and self-employment among the above castes. So that all these castes can develop their economic development.
Through this scheme, the government is providing tools to socially backward people to develop local businesses. So that he can further his business. It mainly consists of vegetable vendors, carpenters, and individuals involved in planting. You can apply for this scheme both online and offline. The main objective of this scheme is to encourage backward sections of society for entrepreneurship. So that it can develop its economic and social development.
|Manav Garima Scheme Highlights|
|Article||Manav Garima Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Schedule caste community of Gujarat state|
|official Website||Click Here|
Benefits Of Manav Garima Scheme Gujarat
Following are the benefits of the Manav Garima Scheme.
- Through this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance to scheduled castes.
- To promote self-employment.
- Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs, 4000 is provided by the government.
- Business-related equipment is provided. So that local businesses can be promoted.
To apply for Manav Garima Gujarat Scheme you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Applicant must be a member of the Scheduled Caste category.
- Applicant should be in the BPL category
- The annual income of the applicant’s family in rural areas should not exceed Rs 47,000. And in an urban area, it should not exceed Rs 60,000.
To apply for the Manav Garima Scheme Gujarat, you will have to attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Bank passbook
- BPL certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Caste certificate
- Voter ID Card
Manav Garima Yojana Application Process
To apply for the Human Dignity Scheme, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to the scheme.
- Now you have to click on the option of Manav Garima Gujarat Yojana on the home page.
- Now you have to download the application form of the scheme.
- That, after filling the application form and attaching all the necessary documents, submit them to the office related to the scheme.
Procedure to apply online for Manav Garima Yojana
To apply online for the Manav Garima Scheme, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Now you have to click on the option to register yourself on our page.
- On opening a new page, you will have to fill in your name, gender, date of birth, Aadhaar card, number email id, mobile number, password, captcha code.
- After this, you have to click on the option of registration.
- Now you have to come back to the home page and click on login and update your profile.
- After this, you have to fill in your username, password, and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login option.
- After this, you have to click on the option of the human dignity scheme.
- Now you have to fill the application form and upload all the required documents and click on the submit option.
- Now your application will be completed.
Procedure to log in on the portal
- First, you have to go to the official website
- Now you have to click on the home page citizen login section.
- After this, you will have to fill in your user ID, password, and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login option.
- Now you will be logged into the portal.
Procedure To Check Application Status
The following procedure has to be followed to check the status of the application.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- On the home page, you have to click on the application status option.
- On opening a new page, you have to fill in your application number and application date.
- After which you have to click on the option of view status.
- Now you will get the status of the application.