Learner License | Learner License Apply Online | Download Learner Driving License Application Status | sarathi.parivahan.gov.in learning license
If an individual wants to ride any kind of vehicle on an Indian road then they must have a valid driving license. Driving or riding any vehicle on road is illegal, if you get caught then you have to pay a heavy fine. If you want to apply for a learner license then you can visit the Parivahan Sarathi Portal. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Learner Driving License
According to the Indian Motor Vehicle Act 1988, no individual can ride a vehicle without a driver’s license. It is mandatory for everyone to apply for a learner’s license if they want to ride any vehicle. The learner license is issued by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India. Individuals must have to know the road rules and regulations. Applicants have to appear for a test and after passing the test the LL will be issued to the applicant.
Interested individuals can apply for the learning driving license online as well as offline. You can apply online through the Parivhan Sarathi portal and you can visit your nearest RTO to apply offline.
|Started By||Central Government Of India|
|Concerned Authority||India’s Government and Ministry of Road Transport & Highways|
|Portal||Sarathi Parivahan Sewa|
|Objective||To Provide Driving License Services Online|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Types Of Learning Licenses
Vehicles Used for Personal Purposes
|License Class||Vehicle Type|
|Motorcycles 50 CC||Motorcycles with an engine capacity of 50 cc.|
|LMV – NT||Light Motor Vehicles are used for non-transport purposes.|
|FVG||Gearless Motorcycles of any engine capacity like scooters and mopeds.|
|MC Ex50CC||Motorcycles with an engine capacity of 50 CC or more, motorcycles with gear, and Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) including cars.|
|MCWG or M||Motorcycles of all types including motorcycles with gear.|
|License Class||Vehicle Type|
|HGMV||Heavy Goods Motor Vehicle|
|LMV – TR||Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) used for commercial purposes|
|HPMV||All India driving permit for truck and car or Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle|
|LMV – NT||Light Motor Vehicle for non-transport purposes|
|MGV||Medium Goods Vehicle|
To apply for Download Learner License, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be 18 years old to get Leaner’s license.
- For Learner’s License for Heavy Commercial Vehicles and Transport Vehicles, the applicant must have passed 8th class and the age of the applicant must be at least 18 years.
- To get a learner license for a motorcycle upto 50cc the applicant’s age should be 16 years.
Documents Required For Learner License
The following documents are needed to apply for Download Learner License :
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof.
- Application Fees for Learner’s License
- Passport size photographs
- Medical Certificate
- Application form
How to Apply Online for Learning License?
To apply online for Learner’s License you have to visit the official website of Transport Portal
- First of all go to the official website of the transport portal.
- You must select “driver’s licence” or “learner’s licence” under the “licensing-related services” section of that website.
- The moment you click on that, a new page will open.
- You’ll be prompted to choose your home state on this new page.
- selecting your state’s name from the drop-down menu, please.
- You’ll see a brand-new page appear in front of you.
- There, among other possibilities relating to the driving licence, you can apply for a learner’s permit.
- Click on the choice to submit an application for a learner’s permit. You will be sent to a new page with a flowchart of the form’s whole procedure. You will then click “Continue” to view the subsequent page.
- A learner’s licence application form will be available on the new page. You must decide to which group you belong. You must also select the RTO office in your state that is the nearest to your city. then press the submit button.
- A page for e-KYC authentication will then load. Even if you haven’t before, you will be prompted to enter your Aadhaar number on this page.
- You must input your Aadhaar number to receive an OTP if you prefer to submit using Aadhaar authentication. The next step is to input the OTP, select the appropriate boxes, and click “Authenticate.”
- If you choose a different choice, enter it without using your Aadhaar and then press the submit button. After that, enter your cellphone number and select “Generate OTP.” After then, you must click on Earth and Ticket with Sarathi and input the OTP that you obtained on your mobile device.
- When the page with the application form is directed to you. Details about the applicant, including name, gender, age, and all other information provided, must be entered here.
- An acknowledgement containing the application number will be generated when the application has been submitted. To print it out and store it for later use, you must click “get acknowledgment” after saving this number, then click the Next button.
- You will then see a new page. You must upload documents here. Upload documents after selecting the radio button, then click the Next and OK buttons to move on.
- Choose the address proof, upload it, and then click the confirm button.
- Select age evidence from the list of papers on the following screen, then upload the document. To continue, select the confirm option.
- Then choose a file from the list of available documents and click “Upload.” Then affirm that you’ll turn to the following page.
- Following that, your uploaded photo and signature are shown on one page. To add a photo and a signature, select the appropriate choices.
- For posting photographs and signatures, there are certain common rules. Before posting them, kindly read them. The photograph and signature will be disregarded if those conditions are not satisfied.
- Upon successfully uploading the photo and signature, a message will appear as an acknowledgement. To go on to the following page, click the next button.
You will have the opportunity to reserve a learner’s licence slot on the next page. You may select the green-colored dates by clicking from the calendar-style window and using the radio buttons.
- After that, you’ll confirm the time and date you’ve chosen by clicking on “Confirm to Slot Book.”
- You will then be sent to a payment page where you must provide the required payment information. To continue making payments electronically, you must click Continue E Payment.
- That will take you to a new pop-up window where you can make a payment.
- The payment acknowledgment window will open upon a successful transaction, and a printed receipt will be provided. That is also available for download in PDF format.
- A learner’s exam will then be supplied to you, which you may submit to the RTO office by presenting the payment receipt.
- If you pass the exam, you’ll receive an SMS within 24 hours with your learner’s licence number.
- The applicant’s permanent address will thereafter get the learner’s licence.
- It can be extended and has a six-month validity period.
How To Download Learner License?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal.
- On the bottom of the homepage, you have to select your state.
- Now click on learner license then from the drop-down list click on Print Learner License(form 3).
- You have to click on proceed.
- Now the applicant has 3 choices:
- Application number.
- License number.
- Mobile number.
- Select any one of them and enter the asked details like.
- Now you have to enter your application number, and date of birth and click on submit.
- Now you will get OTP on the register number, enter it and Learner License will open on your screen.
- Now you can download the soft copy of LL and get the hard copy of LL later.
Download Learner License Through Mobile Application
- First of all open the Play Store on your mobile.
- Now search and install the mParivahan mobile app.
- Now open the mParivahan app and click on Print Learner Driving License on the app.
- You have to enter your application number or license number.
- Now the LL will be on your screen, you can download the soft copy of it.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.