Nekar Samman Yojana | Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana 2023 | Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka Application Form | Nekar Samman Yojana Registration Form | Nekar Samman Yojana Apply Online
Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana – The Government of Karnataka has launched Nekar Samman Yojana for the handloom weaver citizens of the state. Through which the government will provide financial assistance to the handloom weavers of the state annually.
This financial aid will cost them Provided until 2000 Rs. Today, through this article, we will provide you the eligibility criteria implementation process and all other details related to the scheme. Stay with us till the end for all types of information related to the plan.
Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka 2023
The scheme has been launched by the state Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa. Due to the Corona epidemic, people in the country had to go through an economic crisis. It also affected the handloom weavers of the state. For which it was decided by the government that all the handloom weavers of the state would get financial assistance of 2000 Rs.
There are 54,786 handloom weavers in the state, who are involved in silk, cotton, wool sex, and allied practice. All of them will be given the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 2000 will provide 19,744 handloom weavers through DBT. A financial budget of Rs 10.96 crore has been kept under this scheme. So far 40,634 handloom weavers have applied for this scheme. Of which 37,314 applications have been found suitable for examination and planning. So far 8,897 laborers out of 1.25 lakh laborers of power looms have been provided benefits of this scheme.
|Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka Highlights
|Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka 2020
|Providing one-time help of rupees 2000
Benefits Of Nekar Samman Yojana
Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka has the following benefits
- Direct benefits have been provided to 19,744 handloom weavers through this scheme. All of them were provided with the financial assistance of 2000.
- So far, 10.96 crore rupees have been spent by the government under this scheme.
- So far 40,634 handloom weavers have been registered by the government through the Seva Indus software for this scheme.
- 37,314 applications have been approved by the government for financial assistance for this scheme.
- Financial assistance will be provided to all eligible handloom weavers of the state under the Bunker Samman Scheme.
- Financial assistance of Rs 2000 has been provided to 8,897 workers out of 1.25 lakh workers in the power loom sector under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For Nekar Samman Yojana
To apply for the Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Applicant must be a handloom weaver.
- Only weavers and other handloom weavers connected with silk, cotton, and woolen handlooms are eligible for this scheme.
Application Procedure For Nekar Samman Yojana
To apply for the Karnataka Nekar scheme, you have to follow the following procedure.
- You do not need to make any type of application to take advantage of this scheme.
- The government has not yet started any type of application for this scheme. As soon as the application process for this scheme starts. We will let you know through the article. Stay with us till the end for all information related to the application of the scheme.