Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana | जल जीवन हरियाली योजना | Jal Jeevan Hariyali Scheme Application Process
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana is been inaugurated by Bihar’s Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Ji. The scheme is all about preserving the environment as well as promoting water conservation. This can be done by accepting and implementing the following ways, planting trees, under this scheme, many plants will be planted in the state of Bihar, and traditional sources of water like ponds, Pokhara, well will be constructed and will be repaired by the state government.
So here in this article, we are going to discuss the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Scheme and will be giving you information about its eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits, objectives, application process, if you want to know more stay connected with us.
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2023
The scheme is been implemented by the Chief Minister of Bihar Nitish Kumar Ji. Under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Bihar yojana many plants will be planted in the state of Bihar, and traditional sources of water like ponds, Pokhara, well will be constructed and will be repaired by the state government, also a subsidy of Rs 75,500 will be provided to the farmers of Bihar for the construction of ponds, wells, Pokhras, and irrigation of fields. Rainwater will be conserved by the following measures.
|Jal Jeevan Hariyali Scheme Highlights
|Jal Jeevan Hariyali
|Rural Development Department, Government of Bihar
|The Chief Minister of Bihar
|Provides subsidy to State Farmer of Rs 75,500
|State Farmers of Bihar
Required documents for jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
The following documents are required for the enrollment of the Hariyali Jal Jeevan Scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Land papers
- Identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
Eligibility criteria for Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
Applicants need to pass the following criteria for enrollment in Hariyali Jal Jeevan Scheme:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- A farmer will get a subsidy for irrigation in at least one acre of field.
- The farmers are divided into 2 categories, the first individual category, and the second collective category.
- Under the individual category, people who have land up to 1 acre and want to irrigate one acre of land.
Second collective category Under this category are those who want to take together more than 5 hectares of land, they will be given a full subsidy of cost.
Features of Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
Features of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojna are as follows:-
- The scheme is basically about conserving rainwater and protecting nature. The farmers of the state will be benefited under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, a subsidy of Rs 75500 will be provided to the farmers of Bihar for the construction of ponds, Pokhras, and irrigation of fields.
- Water harvesting will be done under Hariyali Yojana.
- Under this scheme wells, ponds, Pokharas will be constructed and strengthened.
- New plants will be planted in the state.
- Check dams will also be constructed in small rivers, streams, and hilly areas according to this plan.
According to this scheme, by the year 2022, 24 thousand 524 crore rupees will be spent on this scheme.
How to apply for Jeevan Hariyali Yojana?
Follow the following steps to enroll yourself in Bihar Hariyali Jal Jeevan Scheme:-
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture, Government of Bihar. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the option of Jal Jeevan Hariyali print from the application status/print section. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill in your registration number. The group of farmers/farmers etc. will have to be selected and then click on the search button.
- After clicking on the button, the status of the application will open in front of you.
- After this, you can print and fill in all the required details.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you