Haryana Income Certificate | हरियाणा आय प्रमाण पत्र | Income Certificate Haryana Validity | Application Form | Benefits | Eligibility Criteria
An income certificate is an important government document, which certifies the annual income of a person’s family. The income certificate is an important document that also helps us in making many other documents and also used for taking benefits of various types of schemes that takes place in the state of Haryana.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Haryana Income Certificate Like its important highlights, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents, the application process, application form, benefits, etc. So to know more about Haryana Income Certificate stay connected with us till the end.
Haryana Income Certificate
Income proof is an important government document. It is issued by the Department of Revenue. Haryana Income Certificate certifies the person’s monthly income and annual income. it is valid for 6 months only. Income certificates are used for the benefit of schemes related to the state or central government. In various schemes, benefits are provided only on the basis of economic conditions, for which an income certificate is required. The process of getting it made is different in all the states.
In some parts of the country, this certificate is also known as ‘EWS Certificate’, which means ‘Economically Weaker Section Certificate’. Usually, the village tehsildar issues the certificate, but many states and union territories also have district magistrates/collectors, revenue divisional officers, sub-divisional magistrates, or other district authorities appointed for the purpose.
|Haryana Income Certificate Highlights|
|About||Haryana Income Certificate|
|Benefit||Applicants can apply online for income certificates|
|Beneficiaries||A resident of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF||Click Here|
Benefits of Haryana Income Certificate
Benefits that applicant can avail from Haryana Income Certificate are as follows:-
- The government has started various schemes for the economically backward section, to avail of the benefits of such a scheme applicant has to submit an income certificate.
- To avail the relaxations on tax, an income certificate is needed.
- Educational institutions usually have a quota reserved for people from economically poor backgrounds. This certificate helps them to secure free or concessional admission.
- For getting an agricultural loan, an agriculture Income Certificate is needed.
- The benefit of medical benefits like free or subsidized treatment, subsidized medicines, financial assistance to mothers giving birth to a girl child, etc.
- To provide relief to the victims of various natural calamities and calamities.
- Widows can claim Government pension wherever applicable.
- To access various government-sponsored welfare schemes.
- To get major benefits like old-age pension from Govt.
The validity of the Haryana Income Certificate is as follows:-
- The validity of the income certificate is based on the financial year mentioned in the document.
- The certificate needs to be updated every financial year to ensure validity.
- The old certificate may need to be provided as a key documentary proof required for the issuance of an updated income certificate.
Applicants need to have the following documents for Haryana Income Certificate:-
- ID proof like Aadhar Card
- Address proof like Voter ID card
- Old Income Certificate (if applicable/available)
- Ration Card (BPL) or National Food Security Card
- Signed self-declaration from applicant/head of the family
- Passport size color photograph
- Apart from the above, some additional documents are also required which are expenditure proof depending upon the requirement of the State Government or Union Territory.
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria for Haryana Income Certificate:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Each has its own and unique set of documentation requirements.
- Any person who is a resident of Indian and belongs to an economically weaker section of the society. They are not required to pay any income tax, can apply for an income certificate with the applicable state government or union territory.
Applicants need to follow the following steps for Haryana Income Certificate:-
- To apply for the Haryana Income Certificate firstly the applicants need to get their application form. Here below we are providing you the application form in pdf form simply click to download it.
- You can also get this form from the Revenue Department office or Tehsil.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the information asked in it. In which you will get your name, father’s name, business information of yourself and family members and all other information.
- After this, you have to attach your required documents with the form and submit the form to the Revenue department office or tehsil of your area.
- After submitting the form, your income certificate will be issued after verifying your application.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.