Haryana Property Registration |haryana registry check online | e registration of property in haryana | Encumbrance Certificate | haryana property registration charges | haryana registry download |property registration charges in haryana 2021-22
The department that is responsible for property registration in the state of Haryana is the Revenue Department. Revenue Department looks after the services that are related to property like registration of documents and issue of encumbrance certificate. The parties can submit the application forms relating to property registration services at the Sub-Registrar’s Offices of Revenue Department, Government of Haryana.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Haryana Property Registration like its objectives, benefits, required documents, eligibility criteria, stamp duty, encumbrance certificate, the application process, important highlights, etc. So to know more about Haryana Property Registration stay connected with us.
Property Registration In Haryana
Property Registration in India is governed by the Registration Act of 1908. Registering your immovable property should be the top priority when you buy a house, shop, or land as it provides your legitimacy to carry out any transaction. A person is considered the legal owner of a property only after he gets the property registered in his name. The Revenue Department is liable for property registration in the State of Haryana.
Registration fees and stamp duty are not the same in all states of India so it’ll vary from state to state. The stamp duty is established on the agreement value or the market value and may vary from property to property and place to place. EC fees, Document Preparation charges are other charges incurred.
|Haryana Property Registration Highlights|
|About||Haryana Property Registration|
|Department||The Revenue Department|
|Benefit||Property registration will be done|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Haryana Property Registration Objectives
The main objectives of Haryana Property Registration are as follows:-
- Haryana Property Registration serves for the proper recording of documents which provides more authenticity.
- The basic purpose of registration is to record the ownership of the property.
- To ensure prevention of fraud, conservation of evidence, transfer of title to the owner.
- By registering property, the document will maintain an up-to-date public record.
- The document registration will be a permanent public record once it’s registered with the concerned office.
- Registration public records can be inspected by anyone.
Haryana Property Registration Benefits
The benefits availed under Haryana Property Registration are as follows:-
- Registration of property helps for the proper recording of documents which provides more authenticity.
- By registering property, the document will maintain an up-to-date public record.
- To ensure the prevention of fraud, conservation of evidence, the transfer of title to the owner.
Documents Required For Property Registration
Applicant needs to have following documents in order to register themselves on Haryana Property Registration:-
- Proof of identification ( Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card or Identity Card)
- Proof of ownership ( Certified copy of original old sale deed or assessment of MC or Mutation)
- No Objection Certificate ( NOC )
- ID Proof of two witness parties
- Map plan and description of immovable property
- Digital photograph of property (building or plot)
- Verification of GPA from where it has been registered in case it has been registered out of state only
- In the case of release deed: Mutation of Virasat for identification of the ancestral property.
The applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria to register themselves on Haryana Property Registration:-
- Those who have landed in their names.
- Those who are legal heirs of the deceased landowner.
- Authorized signatory/ power of attorney.
- The registration is valid till the land is sold to someone.
The stamp duty is the percentage of transaction value levied by the state government, on every registered scale. Rates of stamp duty of various transactions in Haryana are tabulated here:-
|Transaction||Rate of Stamp Duty|
|Rural Area||Urban Area|
|Conveyance Deed, Sale Deed, or Certificate of Sale||5%||7% ( Including 2% of Municipality duty, 2% exemption of S.D. on instruments of sale executed in favor of women in rural or urban)|
|Gift Deed, Mortgage Deed with Possession||3%||5%|
|Mortgage Deed without Possession, Settlement Deed, Partition Deed||1.5%||1.5%|
|Special Power of Attorney||Rs. 100||Rs. 100|
|General Power of Attorney||Rs. 300||Rs. 300|
|Exchange of Property||5%||7%|
|Affidavit||Rs. 10||Rs. 10|
|Security Bond, Release of Ancestral, Property, Surrender of the Lease||Rs. 15||Rs. 15|
|Partnership Deed||Rs. 22.5||Rs 22.5|
|Trust Deed||Rs. 45||Rs. 45|
|Adoption Deed||Rs. 37.50||Rs. 37.50|
|Equitable Mortgage or deposit of title deed, pawn, or pledge||0.2445% if such loan is repayable on demand or in more than three months.
0.12225% if such loan is repayable in not more than three months
Stamp Duty for Women Buyers in Haryana
|Urban Areas||Rural Areas|
How to Calculate Stamp Duty?
Follow the following steps in order to calculate your stamp duty:-
- Firstly you need to go to the official website.
- Click on Property Registration>Stamp Duty Calculator.
- Enter your transaction value, gender, municipality limit, and click on calculate.
- The amount of stamp duty and registration fee will be shown.
An encumbrance certificate is a certificate that is important while applying for a mortgage loan, selling land, and joint development, etc. The certificate certifies that the land does not have any legal dues. Offline process timing will be provided by the authorities, usually, it takes 15 to 20 days. The online process can be completed in two days’ time.
Encumbrance Certificate Benefits
Benefits availed from the encumbrance certificate are as follows:-
- Encumbrance certificated plays an important role in applying for a home loan from the banks.
- The Encumbrance Certificate is mandatory when one wants to buy or sell a property.
- It also acts as evidence that the property is free from legal liabilities.
- The encumbrance certificate ensures to know about the past transactions of property at the time of purchase of the property.
Documents Required for Encumbrance Certificate
Applicants need to have the following documents in order to obtain their encumbrance certificate:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Application form
- Property card if available
- Address proof of applicant (attested copy)
- Property address. survey number, document/ Patta number
- Period for which the EC is required
- Applicable fees
- Copy of sale deed of the said property
- The purpose for which the EC is applied for
- Copy of Power of Attorney, in case of application, is made by the attorney holder
How to get your Encumbrance Certificate?
Follow the following steps in order to get your Encumbrance Certificate for Haryana Property Registration:-
- To apply for an Encumbrance Certificate, the applicant has to go to the respective sub-registrar office where the land is registered.
- Then the applicant needs to collect the application form for the Encumbrance Certificate at the respective sub-registrar office.
- Fill in the form carefully with details and submit the same with a non-judicial stamp affixed along with required documents to the respective authority as advised. Do crosscheck it.
- Authorities will announce the fees to be paid. Please pay as advised
- A Receipt containing an Acknowledgement ID is issued to the applicant.
- This application request will be processed by the department.
- SMS is triggered to the applicants informing the status of the application.
- As per the notification, the applicant shall visit the office to collect the certificate.
- Firstly the applicant needs to go to the official website.
- Now the applicant needs to click on Property Registration> Encumbrance Certificate> Apply.
- Then you need to enter your mobile number and OTP.
- After this, you’ll be directed to a new page on which you need to enter user details.
- Add property details and upload Nakal.
- After the approval of the application, you can download the Encumbrance Certificate.
Application Process for Property Registration
Follow the following steps in order to register yourself for Haryana Property Registration:-
- Firstly applicant needs to go to the Sub-Registrar Office and confirm the date for registration.
- Procure stamp paper for registration of land as per the arrived land value. The land valuation will be calculated based on the government value for the said area.
- On the scheduled date, the buyer, seller, and witnesses should go to the registrar’s office and wait for their turn.
- On their scheduled slot, please follow as per authorities guidelines to process.
- Please produce your ID in original before the registrar along with the DD for the said amount to be paid to the seller.
- After verifying the details in person, the registrar will sign the respective order.
- The buyer, seller, the witness should sign the registry as well as in the advised places of the document to finish the registration.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.