MYSY Scholarship Yojana 2022 | Education Scholarship Online Apply | Gujrat Education scholarship Scheme | Renewal MYSY Scholarship | State of Gujrat MYSY Online Application | mysy.guj.nic.in|
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana-: Both the state government and the central government are doing many things in the field of education and provide many types of scholarships so that the children of our country can advance in the field of education. With this objective, the Gujarat State Government is introducing MYSY Scholarship.
Here we are going to give you complete information about this scheme such as the purpose of this scholarship, its benefits, the application process, necessary documents, eligibility criteria. If you want to take advantage of this plan, study this article carefully till the end
Gujrat MYSY Scholarship Yojana 2022
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana This is a scholarship that the Gujarat government gives to students from the economically weaker section of the state. This scholarship is given to those students who want to pursue higher education like engineering, pharmacy, medical courses. The state government spends 1000 crores every year on these scholarships. Any student who wants to avail scholarship (MYSY) should visit the official website and follow the application process, which is given below by us
The MYSY Scholarship Scheme helps students who are financially weak and have low family income. And that’s why those students are not able to complete their education.
Benefits Under Gujrat MYSY Scholarship Yojana
There are three types of scholarships available under this scholarship such as tuition fees, hostel fees, books, and instruments.
Details of these scholarship benefits are given below -:
|Maximum Amount Limit||Courses|
|50,000||B-Tech, B-Pharma, BE Etc|
|10000||BSc, BA, BCom|
|NOTE-: Applicable for Self-Finance Courses. Amount of 50% of Tuition Fee|
|Apply In||Government, GIA, SF|
|Hostel Expenses||RS. 1200/ Month|
|Admission In||Admission should be in Other Tehsil|
|5000-/-||Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, Technology|
Important Point Of MYSY Scholarship
|Scheme’s Name||Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana|
|Conducted By||Government of Gujrat, Education Department|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Gujrat|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Starting date of renewal||coming soon|
|Last date to renew||——|
|Starting date of application||——|
|Last date to apply||—-|
Renewal Of MYSY Scholarship
If the student wants to avail of the scholarship during his entire course, it is necessary to renew the scholarship every year.
For Renewal of the MYSY Scholarship, the student must score 50% in the semester or year exam. And attendance should be 75%. If for some reason this eligibility criterion is not met, the student is not eligible to renew under the scholarship scheme.
Advantages And Features Of Gujrat MYSY Scholarship Yojana
- Under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, non-reserved students will be given financial aid to purchase books and equipment.
- Gujarat Medical Education Research Society and students pursuing dental courses will be given financial assistance of 10 lakhs during 5 years.
- Under this scheme, age relaxation of 5 years has been given to all categories of students.
- The training center is provided to those students who want to appear in the competitive examination
- According to this scheme, if the government does not have facilities for higher education or government hostels at that place, the government also provides assistance of Rs. 1200 per month for 10 months.
- If students who pass the 10th and 12th exams opt for an 80% diploma course, then the government pays Rs 25000 per year or a 50% fee whichever is less.
- The government distributes costumes, reading material, etc. under the MYSY scheme.
Who is Eligible to Take Advantages Of MYSY Scholarship Scheme?
- Students with 80% or more marks in 10th or 12th can take admission in Bachelor’s degree or diploma.
- Students with a diploma can take admission in graduation if the student has secured more than 65% marks in the diploma.
- Under this scheme, students whose annual family income is Rs. Does not exceed 600000 can take admission.
- Under this scheme, even those children whose mother or father has been martyred in the army can take admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Gujrat MYSY Scholarship Yojana
|Courses||Percentage||Annual Family Income|
|Medical courses||It is necessary to score 80% marks or more in the 12th standard.||RS 600000 PA|
|Engineering and pharmacy courses||There should be at least 80% marks in the 12th standard.||RS 600000 PA|
|Other courses like BCom, BSc, BA, etc||It is necessary to have 80% marks or more in the 12th standard.||RS 600000 PA|
|Diploma courses||It is mandatory to bring 80% marks more than that in the 10th standard.||RS 600000 PA|
The Required Documents Are Given Below
- Adhaar Card
- 10th and 12th Standard Marksheet
- Recent passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Self-declaration for non IT returns
- Bank account proof
- Self-declaration form
- Certificate from the institute for new student
- Admission letter and fee receipt
- Hostel admission letter and fee receipt
- Affidavit (non-judicial stamp paper Rs 20)
- Renewal certificate from an institute
Courses Under Gujrat MYSY Scholarship Yojana
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Bachelor Of Technology and Engineering Courses
- Industrial Engineering
- Instrumentation Control Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- Environment Engineering
- Environment Science
- Electronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Information Technology
Bachelor of Art Courses
- BA English Literature
- BA Physical Education
- Bachelor Of Arts In Fine Arts
- BA Political Science
- BA Foreign Languages
- BA Political Science Hons
- BA Psychology
NOTE-: There are other courses available in this scheme which you will come to know on the Official Website
To Apply for MYSY Scholarship You Can Follow The Following Procedure-:
- First, go to the Official Website, the home page will open on your screen.
- Now you have to click on login/Register 2020-21
- If you are already registered, then you have to log in to your account and you have not registered, then you have to click on the Fresh application.
- Now a new page will open on your screen, whatever you are asked on this page, you have to fill it well like your school/university, board, stream, passing year, mobile number, etc.
- After filling, click on get password.
- Now the registration form will open on your screen.
- On this form, you have to fill in the required things
- After that, you have to upload the required documents.
- After completing all this you have to click on submit
Renew The MYSY Scholarship by Following These Steps: –
- Visit the Official Website of the MYSY Scholarship.
- A homepage will open on your screen
- Click on login / register 2020-21 on that page
- After that, you have to click on Renewal Application.
- Now a page will open on your screen on which you will have to enter the board, stream, application year enrollment number, password, etc.
- After completing all this, you have to click on login.
- After this, the renewal form will open on your screen, where you have to give all the details that have been asked there.
- Now you have to click submit.
- Your renewal process will be completed.
Check Student Status By Following These Steps
- First, go to the Official Website.
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the student status.
- Now a new page will open on your screen, on which you have to give your required information like a stream, board, seat number of the passing year, etc.
- After completing this, you have to click on the student details.
- Student details will be in front of you.
Helpline Numbers- 079-26566000, 7043333181