Uttar Pradesh Curfew Pass | UP ePass Online Application Process | ePass facility benefits
As we all know that due to the coronavirus crisis in the country, the entire country has been locked down keeping this in mind the government of Uttar Pradesh and its administration has published an official website for COVID -19 ePass. The Uttar Pradesh Curfew pass facility is being provided to the people of the state due to the state government lock-down.
An e-pass will now be necessary for movement during the COVID-19 curfew in Uttar Pradesh. Passes will be issued only for those who are providing essential services (grocery/milk/chemist) to the citizens of the state, including government employees, NGO employees, and health department employees, etc.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the Uttar Pradesh Curfew Pass like its eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits, important highlights, objectives, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Uttar Pradesh Curfew Pass
As we all know that due to the outbreak of Coronavirus second wave in the country, the cases of corona infection are also increasing continuously so to reduce the causes of these growing infections, the Corona curfew has been imposed by the Uttar Pradesh government all over the state. The e-pass facility is being provided to the people of the state due to the state government lock-down under which all others who need to travel during the curfew period will need an e-pass.
One can get a pass by visiting the official site of the state Revenue Department. A person who requires an Uttar Pradesh Curfew Pass will have to fill up an application available on rahat.up.nic.in. When your applications will be reviewed by the administration and those whose applications have been approved will get an SMS.
|Uttar Pradesh Curfew Pass Highlights|
|About||Uttar Pradesh Curfew Pass|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Benefit||e-pass will be provided|
|Beneficiaries||State service provider|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh Curfew Pass Objectives
Objectives of Uttar Pradesh Curfew Pass are as follows:-
- The main objective is that through curfew e-pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle and make it easier for the general public to access all the essential services in the event of lock-down.
- In this lock-down time, the central and state governments are working to provide all necessary services to the citizens. After announcing the lockout, UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has arranged a curfew pass for all essential services.
Benefits availed under Uttar Pradesh Curfew Pass are as follows:-
- The benefit of the Uttar Pradesh curfew e-pass will be provided to those people of the state, who are providing special service to the citizens of the state.
- Now people can apply online by going to the official website through the Internet sitting at home. This will also save the time of the people.
- Earlier these coronavirus passes were being made by DM / SDM, but the UP government has made online the facility of making passes to be issued for essential services so that people can get their passes right from home.
No fees have been set by the state government to get the passes and the validity of these passes is only till the time of lockdown.
- A curfew e-pass has been provided for access to every household for daily needs. In this order, curfew e-passes have been arranged for essential services like grocery, milk, chemist, shop.
With the help of its e-pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the people of the state even in the event of a lockdown.
- People can travel in emergency work like a medical problem or other.
Applicant needs to have the following documents for Uttar Pradesh Curfew Pass:-
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Applicant Residential Address
- Pass time duration
- Type of vehicle and its registration number
- Email Id
- Active mobile number
- Purpose of e-pass
- Passport size photograph
Validity of Uttar Pradesh Curfew Pass is as follows:-
- An organizational pass will be valid for the entire duration of the lockdown.
- While an individual pass within a district will be valid for a single day.
- An inter-district pass will have a validity of two days.
Districts that are available for e-pass during the lockout in Uttar Pradesh are as follows:-
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Kanpur city
- Kanpur Countryside
- Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Rae Bareli
- Sant Kabir Nagar
For online applications for the state’s people, the state government has released the official website. Those who want to get their UP Lockdown Curfew Pass can apply online by visiting the official website. You can avail this online facility through the Internet from home. You do not have to go anywhere. Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Then a home page will open in front of you on which you will see the option of Apply e Paas. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you have to enter your mobile number and proceed through OTP, after which the Corona Virus Curfew e-pass online registration form will open.
- In this application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked such as the name of the applicant, date of birth, name of the tehsil, etc. After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- After which your Uttar Pradesh e-pass registration will be completed. This, after processing your information in a short time, you will get an e-pass.
How to track your Application
Follow the following steps in order to track your application:-
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website.
- A home page will open in front of you. On this home page, the option of “Track Your Application” will appear.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill in your mobile number and registration number. After this, you have to click on the Search Your Application button.
- After this, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
In case you across any query you can contact on the following number:-
Tollfree number:- 1076
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you