DigiYatra App | DigiYatra App Registration 2022 | How To Download DigiYatra App
If you have traveled on the flight then you may know the pain and time taken while crossing the checkpoint. To make the work efficiently and fast the Government of India has launched the beta version of the DigiYatra App. DigiYatra App is a Biometric Enabled Seamless Travel Experience (BEST) based on Facial Recognition Technology. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the DigiYatra App such as objectives, benefits, how to download the app, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
DigiYatra App enables seamless and hassle-free travel for passengers by providing them the convenience of paperless travel and avoiding multiple identity checks at airports. the entry of passengers based on the facial recognition system will be processed automatically at all the checkpoints including airport entry, security check area, aircraft boarding, etc.
On 15 August, the Government of India released the beta version of the app. At Delhi International Airport terminal 3 and Bangalore Internation Airport, the testing of the beta version of the app is already started and more than 20,000 travelers have already tried this app and they gave positive feedback.
GigiYatar app is available in android and will be available soon within 2-3 weeks on IOS. You can easily download the app from the play store.
|DigiYatra App Highlights|
|Started By||Prime Minister Of India|
|Launched On||15 August|
|Objective||To Provide Seamless And Hassle-free Travel For Passengers|
|Available On||Andriod And Soon is available in IOS.|
Objectives of DigiYatra App
The main objective of starting the DigiYatara App is to provide biometrics paperless and seamless travel experiences to travellers. This program will facilitate paperless travel and help avoid multiple identity checks at airports. The Entry and exit of the travellers will be automatically processed based on the facial recognition system at all checkpoints including entry into the airport, security check areas, aircraft boarding, etc.
Key Points And Benefits of DigiYatra App
- On 15 August, Independence day the Prime Minister has launch the beta version of the DigiYatra App.
- The Airports Authority of India (AAI) will decide the airports where DigiYatra will be set up gradually.
- Currently, the biometrics Enabled Seamless Travel Experience Based on Facial Recognition Technology is set up in Delhi International Airport and Bangalore International Airport.
- Now the passenger will not have to show their ID or boarding pass at every checkpoint.
- Using facial biometrics facial recognition system will be processed automatically at all the checkpoints including airport entry, security check area, aircraft boarding, etc.
- Passengers will not have to wait in long queues now.
- The Entry and exit of the travellers will be automatically processed based on the facial recognition system at all checkpoints including entry into the airport, security check areas, aircraft boarding, etc.
- Travelers don’t have to show their tickets/ boarding passes and their hardcopy of l Identity cards at the checkpoints of the Airport.
How To Download DigiYatra App?
- First of all, you have to open the Play store on your mobile. Currently, this app is available only on android mobile.
- Now search for DigiYatra App on the search box.
- Now the app will be open on your mobile.
- Click on install and after installation click on Open.
Registration Process On DigiYatra App
- First of all, Open the DigiYatra app on your mobile.
- Now enter your mobile number and click on Register.
- You will receive an OTP, enter it and click on Submit.
- Now you have successfully registered into the app.
How To Update Profile In DigiYatra App?
- First of all, you have to open the app.
- Now enter the login credentials.
- Now on the home page, you will get a wallet logo click on it.
- Now you will get the PLUS Sign(+) on the bottom right side click on it to update your profile.
- Now you will get 2 options Identity Credentials and Health Credentials.’
- To update your identity click on Identity Credentials.
- You can upload identity proof using digiloker or you can directly upload your aadhar card through an offline method.
- Now you can select the document and upload it.
- Click On Health credential to upload the vaccination certificate.
- Then click on DigiYatraFoundation-Cowin.
- Then enter your name, register your mobile number in the Cowin portal, and click on Submit.
- Now you can update your vaccination in the DigiYatra App.
How To Use DigiYatra App
- First of all, you have to open the app on your mobile.
- Now click on the + sign which is on the right side of your upcoming travel.
- Here you can scan and save your Boarding Pass, and upload the boarding Pass/ETKT.
- The credentials will be shared with the airport after the individual scans his/her boarding card along with the QR code.
- Passengers will have to scan their boarding cards at the e-gate and look at the facial recognition system’s camera to enter the airport.
- The procedure for entering other checkpoints will be the same.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme