Delhi Job Fair Portal | Application Process of Delhi Rojgar Mela
Delhi Job Fair Portal or Delhi Rojgar Mela has been started by Chief Minister Arvinder Kejriwal. Basically under this portal government will employ educated but unemployed youth of Delhi. Thousands of educated unemployed youth get employment under this program. Through this portal, unemployed youth can do online registration to get jobs.
Today in this article, we will discuss everything about the Delhi Job Fair Portal like its objectives, benefits, important highlights, eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Delhi Job Fair Portal
Under this employment fair, people of any category can fill the registration form. On this job fair portal, jobs are being made available on vacant posts in private companies, private companies based on every kind of educational qualification. Interested beneficiaries of Delhi who want to apply for getting a job under this scheme can do online registration through Delhi Job Fair Portal. This will help them to improve their future. Under this program, companies participate in the country and abroad. All the companies coming to this employment fair will first have to upload the information about the vacancies of their institute on the portal.
|Delhi Job Fair Portal Highlights
|Delhi Job Fair Portal
|Government of Delhi
|Employment opportunities will be given to youth
|Educated unemployed youth of Delhi
The objectives of the Delhi Job Fair Portal are as follows:-
- The main objective of the portal is to employ the unemployed youth of Delhi.
- This will improve the future of Delhi’s youth by providing employment through this scheme and making them self-reliant and empowered.
Benefits availed under Delhi Job Fair Portal are as follows:-
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the unemployed youth of Delhi.
- Thousands of educated unemployed youth will get employment under this program.
- On this job fair portal, jobs are being made available on vacant posts in private companies, private companies based on every kind of educational qualification.
- All the companies coming to the Delhi Employment Fair will first have to upload the information about the vacancies of their institute on the portal.
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria for enrollment:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi.
Applicant needs to have the following documents for enrollment:-
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Certificate of educational qualification
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
To register yourself you need to follow the following steps:-
- Firstly you have to visit the official website.
- A homepage will open in front of you on which you will see the option of registering in the section of Job Seeker, click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the employment fair online application form will open in front of you. Fill in all the information required like name, address, Aadhaar number, etc.
- After filling in all the information carefully, you will have to click on the Submit button. In this way, your employment fair will be completed online in .
- You can download the online form.
In case you come across any query then you can contact on the following number:-
Directorate of Employment
Govt. of NCT of Delhi
IARI Complex, Pusa
Email: [email protected]
Directorate of Employment : www.employment.Delhi govt.nic.in
For Help :011-22389393/011-22386022 (Mon-Fri;10:00AM-6:00PM)
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you…