Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana | Driver Assistance Scheme 2021
Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana is been inaugurated by the government of Delhi. Basically, under this scheme financial assistance of ₹ 5000 will be provided to the Delhi Drivers. As we all know due to COVID-19 lockdown curfew is running in the country. This scheme has been started again by Honorable Chief Minister Mr. Arvind Kejriwal for the year 2021 on 4 May 2021 This decision has been taken by the government after the lockdown imposed on 19 April 2021 in the state
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, documents required, objectives, important highlights, new updates, benefits, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana
Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal has launched this scheme. As we all know that lockdown has caused by the COVID-19 second wave due to which auto taxi drivers are facing a financial crisis at the moment. So keeping this in mind financial assistance of Rs 5000 will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT. Therefore, the applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card. This helped by about 156000 drivers. Through video conferencing, the Chief Minister has requested all citizens to help each other in these difficult situations and fight unitedly against coronavirus infection.
|Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana Highlights|
|About||Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Delhi|
|Benefit||Financial assistance of Rs 5000 will be provided|
|Beneficiaries||All Public Service Driving Drivers (PSV Badge)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana New Update
Let me tell you that due to heavy traffic coming to the official website of Delhi Transport Corporation, the website is not opening properly. Delhi government has requested all the people to wait a bit as there are full 15 days to fill the application form. These 15 days under the Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme of Delhi’s auto drivers, rickshaw drivers, e-rickshaws, taxi drivers can apply online on the website of Delhi Transport Corporation.
The main objectives of Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana are as follows:-
- As we all know that lockdown has caused by the COVID-19 second wave due to which auto taxi drivers are facing a financial crisis at the moment so the motive is to provide financial assistance to them.
- To take care of themselves due to the coronavirus disaster.
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves:-
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to auto drivers, rickshaw drivers, e-rickshaws, taxi drivers of Delhi.
- Beneficiaries who own public transport passenger vehicles are eligible.
- Those drivers of the state who have a valid driving license will be eligible under this scheme.
- Holding PSV badge which should be issued before 23 March 2020.
- If any driver’s license expires on or after 1 February 2020, they are still eligible for the scheme.
Applicant need to have documents in order to enroll themselves:-
- Aadhar Card
- Driving license
- PSP Batch Number
- Birth Certificate
- Active mobile number
Applicants need to follow the following process in order to enroll themselves on Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana:-
- Firstly you have to go to the official website.
- Now on the home page of the official website, you will see an option named APPLICATIONS FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, click on this option and open a new page.
- As soon as you click on this option, the Delhi Driver Assistance Registration Form will open in front of you, carefully fill in all the information sought in this form like driving license number, date of birth, Aadhaar card number, bank account number, etc.
- After carefully filling all the information and submitting it in the final form, then the Delhi government will verify your application form and distribute the amount of Rs 5000 through direct benefit transfer to your bank account.
If you come across any query then contact on the following numbers:-
- Helpline number 011-23930763 and 011-23970290
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you…