Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme | Application Process | Mobile App
Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme has been inaugurated by Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar. Basically unemployed youth of the state will be benefited from this scheme. As under this scheme, the unemployed youth of the state are being given an unemployment allowance of 1000 rupees per month. These funds will be provided to educated unemployed youth until their job is completed.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme like its important highlights, eligibility criteria, documents required, benefits, objectives, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Under this educated but unemployed people will be benefited for which they should be 12th pass or should have a graduation or postgraduate degree. Bihar government is inviting online applications for the unemployment allowance scheme. Under this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs 3 lakh or less. The amount of Rs 1000 per month will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account by the state government. It is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account.
|Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme Highlights
|Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme
|Government of Bihar
|Department of Education, Development and Labor Resources
|To provide an unemployed allowance of Rs 1000 to such people
|The unemployed youth of the state
Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme Objectives
The main objective of the Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme are as follows:-
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide an unemployment allowance of Rs 1000 per month to all educated unemployed youth of Bihar.
- Under the Unemployment Allowance Bihar Scheme, unemployed youth of the state will be financially supported.
- To improve the quality of life of unemployed youth by providing financial assistance through this scheme. So that he can nurture himself and his family.
Benefits availed under Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme are as follows:-
- Under this scheme, the assistance of Rs 1000 per month will be provided to the educated unemployed youth of the state by the Government of Bihar.
- This money will be given to educated unemployed youth until they get a job.
- Work will be done to benefit the maximum unemployed youth from the amount of this allowance.
- Under this scheme, the monthly allowance amount will be provided directly to all the youth through their bank account.
- It will help in providing economic and moral support to all unemployed youth of the state.
In order to enroll themselves applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Applicant’s ages should be between 21 and 35 years of age.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 3 lakhs.
- The educational qualification of unemployed youth should be 12 passes or should have graduation or post-graduation degree.
- He should not have any government or private employment under Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
Applicants need to have the following documents in order to enroll themselves:-
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- Proof of educational qualification (12th pass mark sheet or graduation or postgraduate degree)
- Bonafide of Bihar
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself in Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme:-
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Department of Education, Development and Labor Resources.
- After then a home page will open in front of you on which you will see the option of New Applicant Registration. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this next step, you will see the Registration Form. You have to fill in all the information asked in this registration form like your name, e-mail ID, Aadhaar number, mobile number, etc. After that, you will have to click on Send OTP.
- After this, an OTP will come on your mobile, which you have to fill in the box of OTP. Then you have to fill in the captcha code and click on submit button. After that, you will have to upload all your documents.
- After successful registration, you will have to log in. To log in, you have to go to the home page. After that, you will have to enter the username and password, and captcha code in the login form and click on the Login button.
- In this way, your registration will be completed.
Follow the following steps for enrollment:-
- Firstly, you have to go to your nearest Employment Exchange.
- Now you have to take the Bihar unemployment allowance application form from the Employment Exchange.
- After this, you will have to enter all the important information asked in the application form such as your name, mobile number, email ID, address, etc. Then attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit the application form to the Employment Officer.
- After this, all the documents given by you will be verified.
- After successful verification, you will be provided with the amount of unemployment allowance.
How to Download Mobile App
Follow the following steps in order to download the app:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you on which you have to click on the link to the download mobile app.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the install option on this page.
- The mobile app will be downloaded as soon as you click on the install option.
If you come across any query then follow the following steps:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- After then a new homepage will open in front of you on which you will see the option of Contact us, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will get all contact numbers.
- Tollfree Number:- 1800 3456 444
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you…